19 - Vitor Rawke

soul24rage

We can always bring Roque back in winter market.

LP lacked a striker this year. They play our football so a loan there might be good for him.

If B promote then we could have something like

Lewy - A - LL
Roque - LP - LL
Guiu - B - LL2.

So Guiu playing at LaLiga2 and called up for the first team if needed.
I'd be onboard with this plan.

If needed, we can also use Torres as another backup for Lewy as well (If Torres is still here for next season).

Loki

Lol, that was fast. We paid 40 something million, gave him 200ish minutes and now we're loaning him out. Another fucking mastermind move from our "sporting" department...
If he's too bad to get minutes next season after half a season settling in despite Lewandowski turning 36 in 2 months, its a new low and inexcusable failure because of the money issues the club currently has.

Messi983

Or maybe we would loan him to get regular minutes he won't get here?

FFS, he just turned 19 and people have already written him off despite scoring 2 goals in less than 300 minutes. :lol:

I know people here don't have patience but at least use some common sense.

Messi983

Xavi rarely takes player out of his doghouse once he is there.
If he isn't convinced with Roque, he isn't going to change his mind. It will make sense to loan him out tbh.

That's something that I probably dislike the most about Xavi. I think he just doesn't want to be proven wrong by the players or something.

Take Conceicao and our boy Nico at Porto as an example. He didn't play (was actually often out of match squad too) in first half of the season and there were reports they'll loan him. Then he finally got a chance and he's unquestionable starter now.

Why Roque couldn't do the same? I'm not saying he should be a starter next season but bring him off the bench regularly for last 30 minutes (rather than giving minutes to Felix or Ferran) and start him every third or fourth game. Might even play him together with Lewy in some games if Xavi doesn't want to bench him. From the little time they've played together I think they both actually benefited from that. Season is over so why not try something new in next games?

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Or maybe we would loan him to get regular minutes he won't get here?

FFS, he just turned 19 and people have already written him off despite scoring 2 goals in less than 300 minutes. :lol:

I know people here don't have patience but at least use some common sense.
Or maybe, which is my and it seems many others theory, he simply sucks and that's why he doesn't get any minutes and why he'll probably never play for us. He might get some minutes after we 100% secured at least third place in LL - than we loan him out indefinitely until we sell him for maybe 10M in 2 years time (if we're lucky). That's my prediction, hope he proves me wrong but he just doesn't have any technique or talent that boy... It was a stupid move from the very beginning, a majority on this forum didn't see anything special with him and were opposed to the transfer.

TheStig

He should start all the games until the end of the season but of course Lewa will play all the minutes even now when the league is over. We still have 6 games to play, we (including Xavi) would learn a lot about Roque if he plays (he won't).

malvolio

That's something that I probably dislike the most about Xavi. I think he just doesn't want to be proven wrong by the players or something.

Take Conceicao and our boy Nico at Porto as an example. He didn't play (was actually often out of match squad too) in first half of the season and there were reports they'll loan him. Then he finally got a chance and he's unquestionable starter now.

Why Roque couldn't do the same? I'm not saying he should be a starter next season but bring him off the bench regularly for last 30 minutes (rather than giving minutes to Felix or Ferran) and start him every third or fourth game. Might even play him together with Lewy in some games if Xavi doesn't want to bench him. From the little time they've played together I think they both actually benefited from that. Season is over so why not try something new in next games?
Deluded as always.

Comparing us to a bum Porto team.

malvolio

He should start all the games until the end of the season but of course Lewa will play all the minutes even now when the league is over. We still have 6 games to play, we (including Xavi) would learn a lot about Roque if he plays (he won't).
I guess they saw enough in training. Nothing special on YouTube - > nothing special here. What a surprise!

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
I guess they saw enough in training. Nothing special on YouTube - > nothing special here. What a surprise!
Exactly :thumbdown: when even your YT-highlights from Brazilian league aren't really highlight'y - than yeah, wtf :rolleyes: Did we buy the ONLY Brazilian that can't dribble to save their life? I've seen goalies from Brazilian Serie A with much better technique...

Devils

Being patient is reasonable.

I can be patient with Yamal, Cubarsi, Gavi, Pedri and even the likes of Ansu over the last few years….all these guys can have poor games or spells of poor form and it’s reasonable to be patient with them.

But the difference is these guys actually play.

The difference is that this cat does not plays and is getting Riqui Puig minutes at this moment and we paid $40m for him.

His competition is that donkey Ferran Torres, a geriatric Lewandowski and Guiu who looks like another typical La Masia forward the line of Munir, Sandro, Carles Perez etc…so it’s not exactly like this guy has a world class front line preventing him from showing his potential.

Home of Barca Fans