19 - Vitor Rawke

mc_lovin

Relax, he will come good.

But let's be honest, the same old people jumping at him to validate their preconceived opinions like they did with Pedri, Araujo and co.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Right? Even from his YouTube-highlights from fucking Brazilian (!?) league he looked nothing special, actually looked like he had no qualities at all. 35M lol. Now go take a look at Elye Wahi (Lens) for example, his market value is about 30M and he's 18 - night and fucking day from Rouque.
He needs to be loaned, he won't get any playing time next season. We need to loan him out to some mid-table La Liga club and pray he does alright so we can get half the money back. What a disaster...
Wahi is 21.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
People are so reactionary. Far too early to draw conclusions.
Really? He even sucks on YouTube-highlights ffs :lol: I saw like 10 matches he played for Parenese, was NOT impressed a single time tbh. YET, we went and spent 40M on him o_O So now you guys think he will all of a sudden improve his first touch, positioning, dribbling, shooting etc in Barca? Tbh, I don't even see much potential or special qualities... This is Barcelona ffs - the club were greats like Messi, Ronaldinho, Cruyff, Eto'o, Henry, Suerez, Romario, R9, Villa, Rivaldo, Kluivert and many more amazing players have set a the bar. Even when Rawke reaches his full potential (lol) he couldn't be any of those players fucking waterboy - it's embarrassing.

Andresito

Staff member
Really? He even sucks on YouTube-highlights ffs :lol: I saw like 10 matches he played for Parenese, was NOT impressed a single time tbh. YET, we went and spent 40M on him o_O So now you guys think he will all of a sudden improve his first touch, positioning, dribbling, shooting etc in Barca? Tbh, I don't even see much potential or special qualities... This is Barcelona ffs - the club were greats like Messi, Ronaldinho, Cruyff, Eto'o, Henry, Suerez, Romario, R9, Villa, Rivaldo, Kluivert and many more amazing players have set a the bar. Even when Rawke reaches his full potential (lol) he couldn't be any of those players fucking waterboy - it's embarrassing.
Relax man :lol:

Acting as if Barcelona will shut down just because of a tranfser. Deco and the scouts saw something in him, he's young, new country yada yada.

He's hungry and mobile on the pitch. With some killer instinct that will get you plenty of goals over a season. Already showed he can get into good positions with the few minutes he's had.

These makeshift XI's like Cadiz game and early CdR rounds very rarely show these rusty young players' good sides. It's normal.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

@Andresito Petition for new Thread name: Vitor Meowke

Seriously, we can judge him after 2 seasons. Even Ney who literally destroyed the brazilian league needed 1 season to adapt to la liga and he was a generational talent. Any other guy will need 2-3 seasons to adapt here.
Atm, he doesnt show special attributes. Im excited to see this man in 2 years.

Overall i wouldnt buy players from brazil league, the risk that a player will become a flop is way bigger than he will perform.

Devils

The only redeeming quality about Xavi as a manager is that he seems to have an eye for young talent.

The fact that we signed this cat for 40m and Xavi doesn't seem to rate him at all is not a good sign.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
The only redeeming quality about Xavi as a manager is that he seems to have an eye for young talent.

The fact that we signed this cat for 40m and Xavi doesn't seem to rate him at all is not a good sign.
You're not lying, he's a cat-astrophy... I'm lolling hard at people who say he has to adapt etc. R9 would come of the plane straight from Brazil, hang over and play the very same day 100000000 times better and score a hat-trick. This bum runs around like a headless chicken. First touch, what first touch? Dribbling, nah (and he's Brazilian ffs! :lol: ). Hell, he doesn't understand what the fuck is going on when he plays.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
R9 is arguably the greatest talent football has ever seen. A mix between Messi and CR7 if there was ever been one.

Why he is even an example here ffs.
True true, I'm just trying to grasp why we bought this fucking bum for 40M :rolleyes: French league is fucking filled with excellent young strikers for half the price, and we go all the fucking way across the fucking Atlantic Ocean to buy a Brazilian who can't dribble his mother. It's a fucking travesty...

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
so why did we buy this guy? doesn't he run the channels and press intensely? something we need form our players when we are down to 10 men? don't understand why he wasn't subbed on is he really that bad...

serghei

so why did we buy this guy? doesn't he run the channels and press intensely? something we need form our players when we are down to 10 men? don't understand why he wasn't subbed on is he really that bad...

Bought him for long term probably. Hoping he is gonna become top after 2-3 seasons.

Home of Barca Fans