15 - Andreas Christensen

behindbrowneyes

He plays for Barca as if he never did anything else. If you watch him play and someone says he was a La Masia kid I'd instantly believe it. Hope he continues in the same way.

malvolio

Gets a pass for being roasted by El Bilal for the goal?

I mean all the other starters have been questioned or criticised for yesterday's night display.

Andresito

Staff member
He's earned some leeway by putting up consistently good performances. Understandable he avoids criticism compared to players with consistent disasterclasses like Lewy, Raphinha, Kessie etc.

Porque

Gets a pass for being roasted by El Bilal for the goal?

I mean all the other starters have been questioned or criticised for yesterday's night display.

Roasted like a chestnut on that one.

So much so that had to keep checking it wasn't Eric Garcia, and then watched the play a few times again to see where Eric was and if he had anything to do with it :lol:

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
Roasted like a chestnut on that one.

So much so that had to keep checking it wasn't Eric Garcia, and then watched the play a few times again to see where Eric was and if he had anything to do with it :lol:

I thought it was Garcia as well since he was the one playing LCB.
Was poor positioning form the goal kick from Busquets Garcia and Christensen imo. This is where Araujo would usually clean that shit up, cant have 2 slow defenders or shit like that is going to happen. The ball itself was excellent as was the finish.

vuji_31

We need like 6 CB's concidering how injury prone they are.

Playing Garcia/Alonso agaibst RM, will be disasterclass for us.

Home of Barca Fans