15 - Andreas Christensen

JamDav1982

Malvolio thinks every player bar the old amigos is shite.

Was claiming Christensen was shite and just a bench option at best.

Usual.

JamDav1982

Bit like Kessie having a skillset that matches Barca... or Raphinha being better than Dembele and Fati going to crush it this season at LW.

Lets not forget the brilliant Pique who supposedly had such a great season last year or the 'unique skill set' of Busi.

jamrock

Bit like Kessie having a skillset that matches Barca... or Raphinha being better than Dembele and Fati going to crush it this season at LW.

Lets not forget the brilliant Pique who supposedly had such a great season last year or the 'unique skill set' of Busi.

Kessie is free, getting him wrong ain't comparable to sucking Torres dick for 12 months, then blaming xavi for his shitness.

We'll make money in kessie, Torres a total waste of human existence.

Brah I'm the one who said I thought raphinha was gonna push Dembele to the bench & I got it wrong, Me!, Lol, I owed that, still his first season & a shit ton better than Torres.

Who it took you being pinned in a corner with zero spins left to finally say, I called it wrong 😂.

Pique was good last season when he was fit. fact!.

Lol said anything about unique skill set & busquets, making up shit as usual 😂.

Still sucking off Torres worst take on here in a while.

Maybe your we should play pedri as the deepest Midfielder tactically genius line comes close.

JamDav1982

Thinking Kessie was better suited for Barca than FDJ is horrendous regardless of fee.

Thinking De Paul or Fabian Ruiz can do what FDJ does is just as bad.

Horrendous.

Nah with Torres I have said when he hasnt been good enough and havent been arguing he is when not producing. Try again.

Claiming Raphinha better than Dembele? Yuk

I can admit been wrong on Torres.. you make a heap of blunders also. It happens chief.

Pique was done last season and too slow. Fact.

Keep at it though.

Nope I have said Pedri is best AM but when folk make out no alternatives to Busi have said can play FDJ deeper and allow Pedri freedom to get back.

Would still rather that than Busi Gavi Pedri any day.

Try again.

Keep simping for Busi and his unique skill set.

You think Busi Pedri Gavi is the go to midfield and way to go... keep at it.

Last edited:

JohnN

Who would have thought Torres was such a low mentality, low technicality, low scoring rate, useless player really? He wasn't ment to explode the world with his performances but he stinks of mediocrity. It happens though.
Pique was on his last legs even last season and was fundamental for us crashing out of cl.
Kessie, imo, was obviously from the start, a below required level player. He was just a squad filler.
For raphinia I had hopes at the beginning, but he is declining instead of progressing, perhaps because Dembele outperformed him heavily.

vuji_31

Thinking Kessie was better suited for Barca than FDJ is horrendous regardless of fee.

Thinking De Paul or Fabian Ruiz can do what FDJ does is just as bad.

Horrendous.

Nah with Torres I have said when he hasnt been good enough and havent been arguing he is when not producing. Try again.

Claiming Raphinha better than Dembele? Yuk

I can admit been wrong on Torres.. you make a heap of blunders also. It happens chief.

Pique was done last season and too slow. Fact.

Keep at it though.

Nope I have said Pedri is best AM but when folk make out no alternatives to Busi have said can play FDJ deeper and allow Pedri freedom to get back.

Would still rather that than Busi Gavi Pedri any day.

Try again.

Keep simping for Busi and his unique skill set.

You think Busi Pedri Gavi is the go to midfield and way to go... keep at it.

Agree with you.

People are stupid.

fergus90

I feel compelled to remind myself that he’s top class after every game. Just knew he’d be a good transfer.

Home of Barca Fans