15 - Andreas Christensen

Sailor Mars

Nah not a full one. But 2/3 black defenders is such a great physical fix, especially for us which we utterly need.

How about winning the league in one of the top 4 leagues? I think Arsenal in 2004 had Cole, Lauren, Toure, and Campbell.

Andresito

Staff member
CB's don't transition to CDM easily. Eric Garcia would also struggle there. There's a difference between playing with ball facing the whole pitch compared to having the opposition tight on your back.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
CB's don't transition to CDM easily. Eric Garcia would also struggle there. There's a difference between playing with ball facing the whole pitch compared to having the opposition tight on your back.

Hmm good point, think most transitions tend to be cdm--->cb from memory.
Are there any in recent times of it being CB to CDM?

Nello

Can not he play CDM? Reckon we?ll see Xavi try him there once

He?s played cdm a few times with succes for Denmark in games where we?d struggle building from the back and we were getting run over in midfield e.g against Belgium at the Euros.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent

True, but unlike Garcia, Christensen actually played there for Denmark and Gladbach sometimes.

Nello

This guy even more invisible than Kessie. No mention of him at all.

Think he?ll surprise most of this forum. Guy is class on the Ball, smart and knows how to defend. Looking forward to watching him in a Barca shirt, he?ll do much better than Lenglet I think.

Andresito

Staff member
Eric Garcia in size XL?

Andreas Christensen: “I'm not the biggest or the strongest here so I have to use my brain a lot. From what I've been told, this can help me a lot.”

Andresito

Staff member
Why is our website run by idiots?

On the front page they're advertising "Get your Christensen jersey!", clicking leads to the store to a shirt with his name but no number, still full price to be paid for the personalization. Who would want a Christensen kit without a number smh.

Temptation

Chelsea fans saying that we non Chelsea fans don't realise the fact that Christensen gets very nervous and shaky in big moments and has to held/guided through these moments. Basically, you need a Thiago Silva type figurehead to babysit him at times and instruct him around. The implications seem to be that he's a tad soft.

Wonder how Xavi will work on his psychological and mental issues of dealing with pressure. His positional sense and tactical understanding are his positives.

Home of Barca Fans