15 - Andreas Christensen

Messi983

He'll be an automatic starter, much better than finished Pique.

Definitely should be if we don't sign Kounde/Koulibaly but still think getting one of them is a must.

Pique shouldn't really be anything more than a 5th CB.

serghei

Good transfers. At worst, they are solid players from the bench at the level of the big teams. Which for no transfer fee is great obviously.

Porque

You lose Umtiti, Mingueza, Lenglet and bring in Christensen. That's a decent squad move.

Lenglet was a decent player but mentality shot for us. Needs a change of scene and has a wage reportedly too high.

Christensen has his own mental issues but lets see if he can maintain a decent level starting from fresh.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome! If he manages to stay focused I think we might have a great signing on our hands.

Kul_z

Just curious, has an all black defense won the Champions League? I can think of examples with 3/4 defenders being black but not all 4.

Never. As far as i know. Liverpool was close but robertson was intruder. Real with militao, alaba and mendy, but carvajal and nacho ruined it. Chelsea with silva and rudiger, bayern pavard, ramos and pique for barca and real, 2013 bayern lahm, chelsea 2012 terry, pique 2011, inter 2010 samuel and chivu, 09 pique puyol, 08 vidic, 07 maldini, 06 puyol, 05 liverpool risse carragher and cant remember for porto who was in the team

Jaguar

Flair Trait
Just curious, has an all black defense won the Champions League? I can think of examples with 3/4 defenders being black but not all 4.

Nah not a full one. But 2/3 black defenders is such a great physical fix, especially for us which we utterly need.

Home of Barca Fans