14 - João Félix

vuji_31

The best models for him are 4-4-2 or 3-5-2 where he plays as a second striker.

I don't understand why the hell Laporta insists on this guy. Oh yes, Mendes will get a good commission.
we play 3-2-2-3, he will play left CAM, close to Lewa.

He is ideal player for this position.

Has creativity, skills, dribbling in tight spaces...

Last year here was Gavi and it was disaster in terms of offense.

With Felix it will be 3x better, he is 10x player at offense what Gavi and Fati are offering on this position.

JamDav1982

Said it before that Chelsea felt he was the most talented player at club and was unreal in training then was 'soft' when it came to games.

Still.. in this formation he would probably be decent in the second striker/AM role.

Can see why they want him as there is a huge upside if his qualities click.

Xavi very much looks like he is searching for two wide players that can play isolated and bring game up park.. in way City do with their wide players.. and with that also a second striker type in way KDB plays for City last season.

On top of that going for full backs that sit more and can defend 1v1 which is why he has put Araujo to RB last few.

If Cancelo comes could see him RW a fair bit.

Saladin

This guy with Balde running on the outside, one-two play with Pedri and Gundogan, Yamal on the right and playing as both an interior LM/second striker to Lewandowski until Roque comes could actually be what we all hoped Coutinho would bring back when he was at Liverpool. The position has been a no-mans-land since Don Andres left for Japan.

Saladin

Don’t mind him too much on loan. He’s more dynamic than Ansu and Ferran. The AM role in our current setup seems like a good fit as well.

Just don’t give him the #10.
I agree, but maybe the 10 should be given to no one, then? Should NOT repeat the mistake of added pressure with Lamine, as we did with Ansu when he was a mere prodigy.
Maybe consider giving it to Ilkay, if he isn't deadset on his #22? He has the experience and mentality to bear the number without to much pressure, I reckon.

Slevinn

Lame to give #10 to someone who's on a loan. We are better than that.
Better than put that pressure on one of our young players. Fati shouldn’t have gotten it. Not right after Messi anyway.
But is it even possible for someone else to play with the number this season?
Wasn’t there a case with Griezmann where he couldn’t wear number 7 because someone else already wore it that season.

FinBarcelonafan

Better than put that pressure on one of our young players. Fati shouldn’t have gotten it. Not right after Messi anyway.
But is it even possible for someone else to play with the number this season?
Wasn’t there a case with Griezmann where he couldn’t wear number 7 because someone else already wore it that season.

I agree. Wait for the #10.

Home of Barca Fans