João Félix

Fati_Future_BallonDor

"(The criticism) should be extra motivation against Atletico," Xavi told reporters Saturday.

"I see he is motivated and happy, he is being consistent, I am happy with his performance and how he has adapted to the group."

Messi983

Good game from the best player in Europe. :felix:

GAc3jqEWQAEz7KI

gregorrin10

ATM will raise the 80m question.
They can raise the 150m question, there's no way they're getting more than 40-50M from anyone after everything that's happened, much less from Barca, who will try to drive the price down even further, if Felix really drags his heels in and chooses not to go anywhere else, like he did last summer. In that case, I see another loan, this time with a possible option/mandatory buy for like 40 or even 30M. Felix hates Atletico, and they hate him. Basically like City letting Cancelo go for 25M, because he also burned all the bridges there with Pep, even though he's worth triple that.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
They can raise the 150m question, there's no way they're getting more than 40-50M from anyone after everything that's happened, much less from Barca, who will try to drive the price down even further, if Felix really drags his heels in and chooses not to go anywhere else, like he did last summer. In that case, I see another loan, this time with a possible option/mandatory buy for like 40 or even 30M. Felix hates Atletico, and they hate him. Basically like City letting Cancelo go for 25M, because he also burned all the bridges there with Pep, even though he's worth triple that.
I hope so and I hope he continues playing well and stays with us.

Andresito

Staff member
Good game but this is why we loaned him. Needs to be consistent if we are going to splash on him. So far I'm only convinced of Cancelo, but that can change with a good period in 2024 for Felix.

Home of Barca Fans