João Félix

khaled_a_d

That's why we shouldn't spend big if we keep him. Stands out mainly because we have such a poor rooster attacking wise.

I've to agree with this.
Felix is playing freely under Xavi, he is free roaming attacker who moves and does what he wants, where the team allows him to anchor our attack.
He is simply getting the role of 30+ years old Messi had here while being a fraction of the player.
How he is going to do if the system change and he has to stick to certain roles? Where he has to cut those silly passes?
Feels like an improved version of what we saw from Depay early. You can always looks fairly good if offense is built around you on short phase.

malvolio

I've to agree with this.
Felix is playing freely under Xavi, he is free roaming attacker who moves and does what he wants, where the team allows him to anchor our attack.
He is simply getting the role of 30+ years old Messi had here while being a fraction of the player.
How he is going to do if the system change and he has to stick to certain roles? Where he has to cut those silly passes?
Feels like an improved version of what we saw from Depay early. You can always looks fairly good if offense is built around you on short phase.
People don't like the truth, but there's a reason he flopped at Atletico, Chelsea and Portugal NT. The same reason that made big clubs steer clear off him. Chelsea took a punt as they were happy to sign everyone an their dog. We also took a gamble as we are broke and have garbage attacking depth.

Horatio

You're welcome
People don't like the truth, but there's a reason he flopped at Atletico, Chelsea and Portugal NT. The same reason that made big clubs steer clear off him. Chelsea took a punt as they were happy to sign everyone an their dog. We also took a gamble as we are broke and have garbage attacking depth.
I feel yah. But I have inkling of hope as he could be "useful" in our system.

But if he's too expensive hell no.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent

It's not that simple. Yes he's always been inconsistent. But he's 23 and since Benfica has only played for teams that don't fit his playstyle. Come on, Simeone's Atletico, Fernando Santos's Portugal and Potter's dysfunctional Chelsea - those managers don't do well with flair-type players like Felix. The jury's still out and he's worth a gamble for a reasonable price

Gnidrologist

Stands out mainly because we have such a poor rooster attacking wise.

79df665cae1eab62fcb3f1cbeb105d1f.jpg

Home of Barca Fans