14 - João Félix

Raketa10

The deal makes too much sense.

Both players bought for huge amounts of money. Both players are failing at their newly transferred clubs. Both players declining in book value (Joao less because of his age).

I think it would be feasible if not for Griezmann's insane salary, which makes me believe this will NOT happen.

Griezmann probably makes over double what Felix makes.

Griezmann salary is for sure the biggest problem. No one will accept to pay that amount. If he wants to go he has to accept lower wages.

aragorn

I would have assumed that the club would have learnt their lesson to stay the fuck away from the Portuguese bums!

Devils

Barca have opened negotiations with Atletico Madrid over a swap deal involving Felix and Griezmann. Felix’s agent, Jorge Mendes, is working as an intermediary on the operation, while sources close to Griezmann say a deal is not “impossible.”
@moillorens [MENTION=26750]Samuel[/MENTION]marsden

malvolio

Barca have opened negotiations with Atletico Madrid over a swap deal involving Felix and Griezmann. Felix’s agent, Jorge Mendes, is working as an intermediary on the operation, while sources close to Griezmann say a deal is not “impossible.”
@moillorens [MENTION=26750]Samuel[/MENTION]marsden

this could be the biggest win of the summer

jamrock

Atletico aren't that stupid, who do you think is running there club, bartomeu?.

On the field it would make sense though, Simone clearly doesn't rate Felix when griezmann fits his shit on a stick football wonderfully, so it won't happen.

Home of Barca Fans