14 - João Félix

HanDW

He is just Griezmann with a bit more flair and skills, still, not a 9 nor a winger, we already have enough second striker wannabes in team.

FinBarcelonafan

He is just Griezmann with a bit more flair and skills, still, not a 9 nor a winger, we already have enough second striker wannabes in team.

Exactly. Why we always chase these guys?! Same as Coutinho and Griez. Same problems.

Sign proper winger and striker. Please.

Birdy

@FabrizioRomano
?
3m
Jo?o Felix is not leaving Atletico Madrid on #DeadlineDay, not even on loan. There’s no possibility as all parties involved confirm, Jo?o only wants to stay. ��
@MatteMoretto
#FCB #Atleti

Messi983

@FabrizioRomano
?
3m
Jo?o Felix is not leaving Atletico Madrid on #DeadlineDay, not even on loan. There’s no possibility as all parties involved confirm, Jo?o only wants to stay. ��
@MatteMoretto
#FCB #Atleti

Thank fcuk. Not that there was any chance for that to happen anyway.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
One would think we'd have learnt our lesson after Turan and Griezmann... We don't need another Atl?tico "star" looking for a free ride...

Devils

Atl?tico Madrid are ready to negotiate a swap with Barcelona between Griezmann and F?lix. [cadena ser]

I wouldn't post unless SER reported it.

Devils

Jorge Mendes, the Portuguese agent, is looking for a solution for the Atl?tico striker, which is not indisputable for Simeone @ffpolo

News is picking up.

Raketa10

To be fair I am not sure who is worse, Joao or Griezmann. Two horrible signings for Barca and ATM. The only advantage Joao has it's his age. Griezmann has no place in Barca type of play and Felix has no in Simeone's. IMHO swap may be a good solution for both players and both clubs.

Last edited:

Devils

The deal makes too much sense.

Both players bought for huge amounts of money. Both players are failing at their newly transferred clubs. Both players declining in book value (Joao less because of his age).

I think it would be feasible if not for Griezmann's insane salary, which makes me believe this will NOT happen.

Griezmann probably makes over double what Felix makes.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans