14 - João Félix

Messi983

I've said it before but I would prefer to give minutes to Roque over playing this fraud again. Even considering his inexperience and playing out of position he would still bring more attitude and energy.

With Felix all you can hope for is he'll have a good day but that happens once every 8 or 10 games. He had his moment in previous game so will probably be useless for rest of the season now.

khaled_a_d

Felix was subbed in while we were losing and probably expecting PSG to sit back, immediately we tied the game, thankfully, and he was useless.
Felux has a role against parked the bus teams, where we can afford some stupid passes in hope for a creative play.

serghei

I didn't like that he casually gives up after losing the ball, has 1-2 seconds of disconnection almost like a disappointed child, and only then goes back to doing his job and usually at sub-level pace. That's totally not right for this level. After you feck up, you have to put pressure right then and there.

Andresito

Staff member
He looked very relaxed when he came on which was both good and bad. He had no problem keeping with their press and did well to keep possession but his passing looked really careless.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Again looks nonchalant - like for what, what has he accomplished to walk around and not press etc?

Fati_Future_BallonDor

"He is a role model for the people in Portugal, in football and in life.

FB_IMG_1712757548158.jpg
We all can he happy to have witnessed him. He is better than Messi" (The last sentence is maybe added by me :pique: )

@Andresito Sorry dude, i have posted it on mobile phone and didnt see the size of the pic.

Last edited:

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Another goal for Felix, best man in offense.

I hope now even his biggest critics have understood he is way more important for this team than guys like Ferran.

Buy him!

I swear, if he just tried every game and gave more effort he'd be the perfect interim-10 for Lamine. I hope he continues giving atleast flashes of brilliance like this and we re-loan him. I feel with some consistency in a system he likes may not make him a Balon D'or contender will atleast make him a good player for a few years here.

Porque

He's a perfect low cost squad option for mid level rotation games.

Reality is he cost over 100m and has a huge wage. Mendes really managed to turn him into a disproportianate value proposition.

CatalinR10

great goal

also ,

GLEarEdXQAA0Tys

Needs to talk to Mats asap before it's over.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Last one to fawn to these kind of players but.. I did see him and compared him to Ferret, Romeu, Alonso.
Felix showed hunger and willingness to fight despite being an obvious 2nd choice.

Well done.

L3v1s

great goal

also ,

GLEarEdXQAA0Tys

Needs to talk to Mats asap before it's over.
Now we know what he's been hiding under that 2010 Bieber haircut. Still a NW2 from the looks of it, much better than what Mats had. He'll probably have some small work done on his temples, since prettyboys like him dont age too well without a decent hairline.

Home of Barca Fans