11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

JerseyAddict

OMG... I thought we made at least step forward to him... and yes, he is really good... definitely, he would be a good buy.

Yannik

Really? He has to do more to show it on a regular basis. I must be the only one who has some question marks about him.

Yeah, he's possibly seen as THE talent right now, together with Mbappe and he has a contract till 2021. If someone wants him, they'll have to pay tremendously.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Yeah, he's possibly seen as THE talent right now, together with Mbappe and he has a contract till 2021. If someone wants him, they'll have to pay tremendously.

Let's see how he fares next season for BVB, I wasn't particularly impressed with his overall performance last season. And let's hope he continues to grow and physically be stronger too. But either way, unless something drastic happens, he will not be cheap to acquire for sure.

Let's see how he fares next season for BVB, I wasn't particularly impressed with his overall performance last season. And let's hope he continues to grow and physically be stronger too. But either way, unless something drastic happens, he will not be cheap to acquire for sure.

There will be an auction for Dembele next season and then Barca would have to pay way more than his release clause.

Neymar is on the way out. We need Dembele NOW to replace Neymar. Fking stupid board only managed to get 220M euro as Neymar's release clause. Look at what RM did to protect Ceballos. 500 million fucking euros. Stupid fking Barca management board.

Maybe Gomez can replace Neymar since the stupid fking board is rejecting all offers for this useless pile of steamy crap.

Stupid fking Lucho and ALL Gomez fans.

El Guaje

There will be an auction for Dembele next season and then Barca would have to pay way more than his release clause.

Neymar is on the way out. We need Dembele NOW to replace Neymar. Fking stupid board only managed to get 220M euro as Neymar's release clause. Look at what RM did to protect Ceballos. 500 million fucking euros. Stupid fking Barca management board.

Maybe Gomez can replace Neymar since the stupid fking board is rejecting all offers for this useless pile of steamy crap.

Stupid fking Lucho and ALL Gomez fans.

1. Barca would not have to pay more than his release clause. Barca even has the upper hand on other clubs because Dembele has publicly said he wants to play for Barca.

2. He is not.

3. Ceballos is nobody in front of Neymar who is a global superstar wanted by everyone and his mother, which gives him and his entourage superpowers in negotiations.

4. Yeah, agreed. Fkn stupid Gomes fans........

Messi983

1. Where did you get that Dembele has release clause?

2. Player has to agree to include 500m clause in his contract, so it's not all our stupid board fault.

That said, I don't think most people even realize how high Neymar's 222M clause really is. No club will pay that. Not even mentioning that PSG would also have to pay taxes and give him astronomical wages so total operation could be worth 500-600M which is just too much for one player.

World record transfer fee is still not even at half of Neymar's clause right now. And while I think that some player (probably Mbappe) will eventually break Pogba's fee I don't believe in next 3-4 years anyone will get even close to what Neymar clause is (let's say closer than 70M). And that's also not counting that "normal" transfers are usually paid in 4 or 5 years instalments while PSG or whoever would want to get Neymar would have to get those 222M out of their club account so he could deposit that money at LFP.

That's unless we would decide to negotiate with PSG but I don't see any sense in doing that unless we can get Verratti out of that deal which won't happen. Why would PSG even invest that much in Neymar and then let their current best player go? And on the other hand, why would Neymar want to go to a club that would sell his best player which would lower their chances to win CL which would clearly be Neymar's main objective in PSG if he'd really want to get out of Messi's shadow.

All this speculations are just pure media BS and it was probably leaked from PSG/Nasser camp to make some unrest in Barça so we would move on from our pursuit of Verratti (which we should do anyway because we won't get him). All they did was just to get more speculations between fans who are naive enough to believe PSG can really pay Neymar's clause but Barça board can be totally calm about that, there is no Neymar issue at all.

Home of Barca Fans