11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

George_Costanza

Is PSG retarded? In France football players have 75% Taxes. Which mean PSG are paying him 100€Million a year. Are they retarded?

Rich-Countries.jpg

George_Costanza

Qatar is dependent on natural gas, if I'm not wrong.

Countries depending on oil are effed atm. Workforces are being cut down by like 30% in companies.

That depends where the oil is produced. A country like Kuwait can produce oil at $10 cost per barrel while a country like Canada it cost them close to $50 per barrel.

ss81bja

Lmao. Winning treble/double every year isnt enough....
Yip..he was only at Barca from 2013....i think he is still hungry for indiviudual success....but as i said after two to three years he will move on seeking a new challenge....besides PSG is a lesser club than Barca...it isnt like he is at the decline of his career....besides the money PSG doesnt have that much pull for players that are regular starters at clubs eg Bayern, Barca, Real Madrid that are perrenial CL finalists.

opjeoff

I really hope he doesn't leave. It would be a huge blow if he left us. Juventus wont sell Dybala. Probably even if he wanted to leave with the Pogba rumours. I don't think Dybala can replace him, hes not even on Neymars level. With Messi turning 29 and Suarez months from 30. We need Ney.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
It's totally OK to me if he stays or leaves, but I just want him to make up his fucking mind and chose one of the two already!

aaron101

Let him leave. We don't need this kind of drama every transfer window. It destabilizes the club. I knew that he would never be contented being the 2nd best behind Messi. After all he said that he's fine being the partner of Messi, I always thought that it wasn't really sincere. He's really hungry for a solo spotlight.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Let him leave. We don't need this kind of drama every transfer window. It destabilizes the club. I knew that he would never be contented being the 2nd best behind Messi. After all he said that he's fine being the partner of Messi, I always thought that it wasn't really sincere. He's really hungry for a solo spotlight.
Hasn't got anything to do with Leo hogging the lime light, which Leo does because he is the best & I think Neymar realizes it himself.... If he had problem with it, he wouldn't have come to Barca in the first place! It is all about money!!

NotInHere

I knew as time went by there would be this kind of conversation whether Neymar would want to leave or not.. 3 years later and were already discussing this.. It was sooner then we expected

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans