11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chong Li

The Neyhate is really strong in this thread!

Why do people believe all these BS rumours? And who says Neymar asked for 25M net? If he really were only about money he'd have joined RM when he came to Europe.

ss81bja

My belief is that money may not be the only determinant for him...I'm sensing that he hasn't won enough team or even individual trophies as yet at Barca....and comparing the club and leagues...Barca are CL contenders every year in a league that is the strongest right now....he would weigh this with PSG, a club that hasn't reached the semis with all the money players in a one team league. No doubt i think he may move in the near future maybe 2 to 3 years irregardless

Morten

My belief is that money may not be the only determinant for him...I'm sensing that he hasn't won enough team or even individual trophies as yet at Barca....and comparing the club and leagues...Barca are CL contenders every year in a league that is the strongest right now....he would weigh this with PSG, a club that hasn't reached the semis with all the money players in a one team league. No doubt i think he may move in the near future maybe 2 to 3 years irregardless
Lmao. Winning treble/double every year isnt enough....

George_Costanza

The Neyhate is really strong in this thread!

Why do people believe all these BS rumours? And who says Neymar asked for 25M net? If he really were only about money he'd have joined RM when he came to Europe.

well, he didn't join Madrid cuz Madrid wanted to share his image rights owned by N&N (a company owned by Neymar Sr. and Neymar Jr) while Barcelona gave up that right. His father is a big Real Madrid fan but his greed directed him to Barcelona so he can milk us.

F

Flavia

25€ Million net? Thats 60€ Million before Taxes. Its pure insanity. 15€Million accept it or bye. This guy gonna destroy the whole wage structure and our finance and then we can also kiss goodbye to rebuilding stadium.

Noway we are gonna give him and his greedy dad 25€Million net
That's a way to distort what's been said. He's not asking barça for 25m. Psg offered him that.

well, he didn't join Madrid cuz Madrid wanted to share his image rights owned by N&N (a company owned by Neymar Sr. and Neymar Jr) while Barcelona gave up that right. His father is a big Real Madrid fan but his greed directed him to Barcelona so he can milk us.

rm offered him more money. A lot more. It wasn't greed that made him come to barça. His father isn't a rm fan either.
That's one of his agents, Wagner Ribeiro. He wanted Neymar to join rm, and still does.

xXKonan

I read an article earlier everyone kept linking to on twitter called "The relationship between Messi and Neymar is not good, even worse with Luis Enrique".

and sure enough.

This update came from the mouth of Spanish journalist Eduardo Inda, editor at OK Diario, who told El Chiringuito on Spanish network La Sexta just what the state of affairs is between Neymar and Messi.

Madrid Propaganda. :lol:

Barcilliant

Even if we keep him it's a HUGE gamble.

Neymar seems more interested in Instagram and partying. Whatever happens now it will not end well with Neymar. His entourage are poison and I would rather cash in now then get burnt later.

Horatio

You're welcome
After carefully going through this thread reading the numerous different opinions on this delicate situation I felt it was time to share my 2 cents on this matter:

lol this topic.

NotInHere

Neymar seems more interested in Instagram and partying. Whatever happens now it will not end well with Neymar. His entourage are poison and I would rather cash in now then get burnt later.
Yeah he loves that "fun" side of life a little too but, but lets give him time.

Jadentheman

You have to remember he is young and outgoing. So he will always do that it's what this generation does. We all can't be shy like Messi and as a result the club scene is not for us.

Butaan4barca

sooner or later we are going to let him go. his contract renewal will no doubt have a great impact on salary structure. And that will in long run determine how much we can save for long term investments.

The fact that barca doesn't have his image right, this is too much in favor of neymar.

he surely is a keeper and barca should retain him as much as we can, but if barca can't afford him, then may be not.

BigBarcaBoy

Hope this resolved soon as this is getting boring, want him to stay and i believe he will, being coached by emery wouldn't be my idea of career progression

Sterlingfan2000

That's a way to distort what's been said. He's not asking barça for 25m. Psg offered him that.

rm offered him more money. A lot more. It wasn't greed that made him come to barça. His father isn't a rm fan either.
That's one of his agents, Wagner Ribeiro. He wanted Neymar to join rm, and still does.

Is PSG retarded? In France football players have 75% Taxes. Which mean PSG are paying him 100€Million a year. Are they retarded?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans