11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Neymar doesn't even drink alcohol or did I get that wrong? Pretty sure I've read it somewhere.

Narto

Neymar doesn't even drink alcohol or did I get that wrong? Pretty sure I've read it somewhere.

They did indeed state that he doesn't drink alcohol a couple of years ago, but there is a video of him drunk on YouTube 8 months old.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
MD is reporting that according to some Brazilian media he already took a private jet to Barcelona and should be at training today at 6pm.

Great if true.

Vlom

He should be in Barcelona when there's training and from the looks of things he will be.

Training was yesterday already, as far as I know he wasn't there.

EDIT : wait, was yesterday's training canceled ?

Last edited:

Vlom

It was a holiday. I'm glad we postponed another Neymar misses a training meltdown.

Haha, well right now the meltdown seems to be in Brazil, apparently they're not very happy with him lately :)

No meltdown on my part, just that yesterday there was a training at 6pm planned (check it out), I guess it was canceled at some point.

xavisionary

neymar_jesus_headband.jpg

Needs to slip this back on and put the bottle down.

Messi983

He was also pretty tipsy during the treble celebrations.

Pique was also drunk as s... during treble celebrations and noone seemed to care about that. :) Oh, and Messi during a celebration of Pep's treble (I think) too. And Iniesta and so on and on. They all deserved to celebrate for a day or two after a long and successful season. I'd be more worried if they would be partying while we wouldn't win anything.

Personally I also don't mind if players drink something during their off-days or hollidays. As long as they know their limit and where they are (if they are in public they should behave themselves). I don't think Neymar has really crossed any line so far to be concerned about him. But on the other hand he's a young Brazilian superstar and we have some bad past experience with them so the club (mostly indirectly through his more experienced team mates) should keep an eye on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans