11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barcalove

Banned
No one from Barca would condem a player for getting a red card or ever come out against Messi if he berated someone for not passing etc.

The worst they have done is suggesting Neymar should amend his game a bit and even then a lot of players did support him in Bilbao game.
They condemned him for a skill, saying that is a offensive act in Spain, and they would do even worse than Bilbao players(who intimidated and tried to harm Neymar) , how that is not bad for you? If they said that, just imagine if Neymar had kicked somebody, do you think they would be calm and defend him?

JamDav1982

They condemned him for a skill, saying that is a offensive act in Spain, and they would do even worse than Bilbao players(who intimidated and tried to harm Neymar) , how that is not bad for you? If they said that, just imagine if Neymar had kicked somebody, do you think they would be calm and defend him?

Some of the Barca players staff suggested Neymar should not do that skill while others protected him and said he did nothing wrong.

Speaking out on issue like that is fairly harmless and not the same as crucifying a player for getting sent off or partying etc which Barcelona players dont do.

There is no chance whatsoever Xavi would go to press about Neymar partying after defeat.

Barcalove

Banned
Some of the Barca players staff suggested Neymar should not do that skill while others protected him and said he did nothing wrong.

Speaking out on issue like that is fairly harmless and not the same as crucifying a player for getting sent off or partying etc which Barcelona players dont do.

There is no chance whatsoever Xavi would go to press about Neymar partying after defeat.
Well, lets agree to disagree then, im sure they would murder him

Jadentheman

Speaking of which is Neymar now the official 2nd freekick taker that Xavi is gone? I think it would be best. Maybe he can attempt corners next season too. Let's rack up his assist and set piece goal count :D

FCBarca

Mike the Knife

I understand better perhaps the perspective of players in La Liga, particularly after Xavi's recent comments...However, I think it's also possible to employ a trick like Neymar attempted, in the dying minutes, without it being a provocation...This is part of the Brasilian flair that even Ronnie would entertain with

It's probably accurate as well that there is a fine line between the trick and actual mocking but I didn't see it as mocking at all...I think Lucho, Xavi et al are wrong here

Chainsaw

Killahead
Another point to suggest hypocrisy. How come no one said sh!t when Dinho was doing all those insane tricks?

This "Dinho did it too" thing is getting really out of hand here. You guys really cannot accept what Neymar did was nothing like what Ronaldinho used to do, constantly trying to bring this "Dinho did it" just to convince yourself what Neymar did was all normal, art, brilliant blah blah blah!!

Ronaldinho as far as I can remember didn't do a special trick unless he did not have any better option to do so at that precise moment. Ronaldino was smart and knew his shit. His tricks were spot on in those particular situations where he did those tricks. That's what you can call art, and I don't remember the opposition players react like the way they did to Neymar's. They are not zombies after all and can see the difference.

On the other hand, Neymar has the ball on his feet, have space to either dribble, pass or whatever else to do so. Of all the things he can do he choose to do a halfarsed showboating, the chance that he could succeed in regaining the ball was very low in the fashion and the place he did it.

Talk about comparing Ferrari to Ford! lel

Xavi and Lucho both great players and the club legends condemn the move. Yet you guys go on to even blast them for stating the obvious than accepting what Neymar did was wrong??? Get a grip.

Ekul

This "Dinho did it too" thing is getting really out of hand here. You guys really cannot accept what Neymar did was nothing like what Ronaldinho used to do, constantly trying to bring this "Dinho did it" just to convince yourself what Neymar did was all normal, art, brilliant blah blah blah!!

Ronaldinho as far as I can remember didn't do a special trick unless he did not have any better option to do so at that precise moment. Ronaldino was smart and knew his shit. His tricks were spot on in those particular situations where he did those tricks. That's what you can call art, and I don't remember the opposition players react like the way they did to Neymar's. They are not zombies after all and can see the difference.

On the other hand, Neymar has the ball on his feet, have space to either dribble, pass or whatever else to do so. Of all the things he can do he choose to do a halfarsed showboating, the chance that he could succeed in regaining the ball was very low in the fashion and the place he did it.

Talk about comparing Ferrari to Ford! lel

Xavi and Lucho both great players and the club legends condemn the move. Yet you guys go on to even blast them for stating the obvious than accepting what Neymar did was wrong??? Get a grip.

I absolutely adore Ronaldinho, but if you think that he didn't showboat at times then history has seriously clouded your judgement!

Mexcelona

We bought neymar knowing his main attribute is dribbling.
if we start hindering him now then we are the biggest fools..
let the kid do what he wants, if opponents pick on him we gotta defend him as a team..

Mexcelona

3/4 of ronaldinho's elasticos are considered pointless
people just don't criticize ronaldinho because he is loved by all, even some madrid fans and that says something.

whereas neymar is hated by mostly everyone minus brazilians / barca fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans