11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

serghei

I don't understand why any show of skills makes the opponents so mad, honestly. It's sad. Dinho would also do it, back then it wasn't like this.

It's not the skill that does that tbh, it's their own incapacity to deal with the loss. The skill only brings that forward even more. Only explanation, really.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Because some skills, the way they are used, are considered to be against the fair play of the game and look as a way to humiliate your opponent. That's why Athletic players were angry at Neymar. The way he went with that trick looked as he's trying to toy with the opponent player. I remember Robinho and another Brazilian player caused the same scene back then when playing in the Brazilian league many years ago.

All skills are supposed to humiliate the opponent... A player getting past me is humiliating, regardless of how they do it.

Stric

No the funniest part is that stupid referee was right there and saw every little gesture Bilbao's players did to Ney and seemed no to see a damn thing ! Should have at least shown a bunch of yellows there and a fk for Barca.

True. Bilbao players went way too far with their reaction, they got physical. That's a red in my book. You have no business being on the pitch after such outbursts.

FC B

He does play for the team. That pass to Alves was his, before Alves assisted Messi's 2nd goal.

Ofc he plays for the team a lot more than he would have in any other club team but even so he is by far the most egocentrical player between the MSN in Barca shirt at least.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Luis Enrique: "Neymar row at the end? I would have reacted the same as Athletic players. In Brazil it's normal, but here it's not." #fcblive

FC B

True. Bilbao players went way too far with their reaction, they got physical. That's a red in my book. You have no business being on the pitch after such outbursts.

I saw this stupid ref lost the game even from the Alba - Williams clash where the Bilbao player was overly agressive towards Alba without the ball, pushing him clearly in the front of the ref, he did nothing else but speak with the two. Alba surprisingly didn't retaliate. And ofc any other sain ref would have booked Williams but not this one.

Stric

Luis Enrique: "Neymar row at the end? I would have reacted the same as Athletic players. In Brazil it's normal, but here it's not." #fcblive

Interesting point of view. Also surprising to see our coach say this publicly.

I saw this stupid ref lost the game even from the Alba - Williams clash where the Bilbao player was overly agressive towards Alba without the ball, pushing him clearly in the front of the ref, he did nothing else but speak with the two. Any other sain ref would have booked Williams.

I thought so, too. That's a yellow card, clear as day. He pushed in him right in front of the ref. I don't think I've ever seen that happened without a yellow card being pulled out.

Catalan Fan

They were pissed off at Neymar because he showed disrespect to them, as professional footballers.The game was over, no need to take the piss that late in the game and possibly end up getting injured with a retaliatory challenge.

He's got to learn from this, or someone senior needs a quiet word with him.

Hellsangel

Neymar did nothing wrong. When you have the ball you can do with it what you want. If Bilbao can't deal with this it's their problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans