11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Neymar has been doing it forever now. This shit only started after the Atleti game in January when the Atleti players started crying because of his.......wait for it........................nutmegs.

Something even Simeone laughed at in the post-match PC and said he see nothing wrong with it.

Suddenly after that game every trick = lets go and kill Neymar for the opposition

DonAK

If the opposition players disliked it then they would have voiced their "concerns" earlier, but that never happened. Atletico's behaviour and comments seem to have given all this some legitimacy in their eyes.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
So this is disrespecting aswell ?

The way I see it , it has nothing to do with tricks itself but more with who's doing it.

Galning

What an absolute legend. Insane player. Remember the days when Beast called him "just another Robinho". What a talent. What a player :worthy:

DonAK

He did good, but I don't understand why he won't pass to Suarez...

He has passed to Suarez, he has given chances which could have been goals, but it didn't. Missed chances. almost passes. Just not the luck on right side.

Icarium

Lifestealer
If he scored from that insane dribble he would steal some limelight from messi. Good guy neymar. Just like Bayern first leg this match will be remembered when messi destroyed athletic in final. But everyone played a huge part today.

DonAK

On the other hand he has a lot of one-two's with Suarez, They link up a lot. Just the final pass which is not coming quite there along with chances Suarez has missed.

Jadentheman

So this is disrespecting aswell ?

The way I see it , it has nothing to do with tricks itself but more with who's doing it.

The early 00' era of football was a different state compared to 2015. The worlds best players back then were mesmerizing, but today's game the best players or at least the ones over social media are fundamental based. The only one with attempted flair is CR7 but his shit did nothing and as such was heavily criticized. It's clear football fans today don't really appreciate skilled flair as they emphasis tactical, speed, and control.

That being said, maybe Neymar can change it back to the way it was in our footballing childhoods. But his reception so far hasn't been what the players back then got. I bet you if Ronaldinho, R9, or Zidane played today they would also get criticized for their "expression".

Last edited:

Galning

Neymar: “No porque algunos se enfaden voy a cambiar mi forma de juego”

"I won't change my way of playing just because some get angry"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans