10 - Lionel Messi - V6

abbbs97

As PSG showed even a 4 goal advantage may not be enough ... these days having a first leg advantage doesn't count for much and we should only consider the overall aggregate which isn't too bad unlike the Bayern 7-0. If Alba and Dembele finish their chances we comfortably progress

At least in the Bayern game, we didnt suffer a 2nd consecutive remontada. We have now become a joke in Europe under EV. Why cant you see that EV is the one to blame in all of this?

Oh shit thought you were talking about Benitez. My bad :lol: :lol:

Benzema is a class player that would give pass the ball back to you in most instances instead of turning into a black hole. And Benzema clearly sacrificed his goal output to make CR7 shine and this year it showed.

Big Benz has been half the player of Suarez during their time in Spain, yet ppl praise Ronaldo who kept Benz in the team and hate on Messi who kept Suarez in the team. How the fuck can anyone explain that bias? Anyone?

Messigician

At least in the Bayern game, we didnt suffer a 2nd consecutive remontada. We have now become a joke in Europe under EV. Why cant you see that EV is the one to blame in all of this?

Because the trend of getting trashed in away games didn't start with EV.

snowy

It's not like Leo was ever going to place the blame on the manager or his teammates. It's been said so many times before. He's too nice, almost to a fault.

Even on the 2nd leg, Leo and Arturo actually did play at full intensity and in the VIP cam footage, you do see Leo urging his m8s on.

And even after being hit like this, [and so many times before with the NT], he still shouldered the blame. He never ever throws any1 under the bus It just goes against his code.

That's why I blame the Barto and Co the most! It's their job to take charge. Instead of those ridiculous contract extensions and all the lemon signings, they had years to set up a top scouting force + hire the shrewdest lawyers to draft up ruthless agreements with performance clauses, early forced exit strategies, etc... Basically contracts that would place maximum power in the hands of the club and not the players.

Turn their management of Barca into the gold standard and something to emulate. With players competing for their spots on a daily basis, Barca would've been a completely different animal. Spartan warriors other teams would've been terrified of facing lol a bit over the top but you get the idea.

A team so incredibly good that all the top players and aspiring talents would've done anything to join, in spite of gentler conditions being available elsewhere. Kinda like in the armed forces, you get the regular troupes and then you've got the elite forces such as the SEALS, SAS, SPETNAZ, D Force, JTF2 etc... soldiers go through hell to join them and there's prestige that comes with it.

Messi being Messu would've made top gun. So would've Pistolero when he first joined but as soon as he lost his edge, he'd have been cut and been transferred to an easier battalion. Cutting him early means he'd still be a top contender at any other club than Barca and he'd have brought in top value. Funds you would then use to recruit new talents. Rinse and repeat.

The board could've put in place such a system but instead, Barto and company took the easy route of simply coasting and piggy-backing off Leo's back.

Yeah I'd rather have a cool coach like Hervé Renard or Sarri, but the Valv here like Potroh noted, is merely the logical extension of this weak-ass management team who plan only for the short-term and primarily out of self-interest rather than for the well-being of the club.

Semper Fi o--}

Last edited:

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Big Benz has been half the player of Suarez during their time in Spain, yet ppl praise Ronaldo who kept Benz in the team and hate on Messi who kept Suarez in the team. How the fuck can anyone explain that bias? Anyone?

He is half the player if you were to just check livescore and whoscored like most Valverde cheerleaders. His movement , technical ability and especially his passing made CR7 shine. And this season when CR7 left he managed to score 30 goals in one the worst Real Madrid I have ever seen. But unfortunately Livescore and whoscored doesnt tell you that.

You sound like the sorta guy that would divorce a 20 year marriage to a strong, loving, loyal woman, the first time she farted in bed.

And you sound like the sorta guy that would let your wife get plowed by other dudes , because getting cucked just a couple of times over the course of a 20 year marriage isnt such a bad result

Last edited:

Messigician

But EV started the trend of other teams making remontadas against us.

But we had to work hard for that lead in the first place... His record against Real Madrid is superb.

I think our problems go deeper than the coach and he is playing this way out of necessity.

Cule4life

The Culest
As PSG showed even a 4 goal advantage may not be enough

Did you just compare Barca to a meme club like PSG? GTFO you troll :lol:

Arthur has gotten fat and out of form

If Arthur is benched cos he's fat (newsflash he's not) why does the sumo wrestler Suarez start every game?

The only positive about Earny staying is that most of these people dont deserve a good football team to support. Disloyal, ungrateful, super negative, spoilt, me me me types, backstabbing legendary players at the first opportunity, whether based on fact or fiction. Brb just going to vote on the 'Do you want Barca to lose the Copa final' poll :lol:

Take your holier than thou attitude to someone who gives a fuck. (Newsflash nobody does)

I'd rather be a spoilt fan than a blind loser fanboy who eulogizes a fellow loser like Valgreen. Mediocrity attracts mediocrity i guess

Messigician

If Arthur is benched cos he's fat (newsflash he's not) why does the sumo wrestler Suarez start every game?

Take your holier than thou attitude to someone who gives a fuck. (Newsflash nobody does)

I'd rather be a spoilt fan than a blind loser fanboy who eulogized a fellow loser like Valgreen. Mediocrity attracts mediocrity i guess

We got Boateng to rest Suarez you saw how that turned out... now we are bringing in Griezmann to hopefully rectify that problem and it's obvious Suarez has been having issues with his knee this season. Look at his hat trick against Madrid which shows hes still got it

henias

Ahh a user with a novelty username with Ernesto GOATverde Tejedor and with an avatar of Valverde smoking with shades trying to take the moral high ground in arguments.

Certainly, a user to take seriously on here no doubt.

I'm just curious why people even bother replying to Valverde trolls like Messigician and Esterno Cuckverde Tejedor. :lol:

He is half the player if you were to just check livescore and whoscored like most Valverde cheerleaders. His movement , technical ability and especially his passing made CR7 shine. And this season when CR7 left he managed to score 30 goals in one the worst Real Madrid I have ever seen. But unfortunately Livescore and whoscored doesnt tell you that.

And you sound like the sorta guy that would let your wife get plowed by other dudes , because getting cucked just a couple of times over the course of a 20 year marriage isnt such a bad result

How is that a relevant metaphor to this situation? Man you are not intelligent enough to debate. The only way you can debate here is by pushing everyone in to the EV fanclub when they are not. I warned you about that before. Fix up

Cule4life

The Culest
Can any of you undercover Ronaldo fan boys explain to me how Ronaldo keeping an under performing Benz at RM because he always fed him goals and sacrificed his game for him, is any different than Leo keeping Suarez as a starter?? Damn the hypocrisy here son.

morosr1ddcz21.png

Now keep quiet and contemplate your existence :lol:

Cule4life

The Culest
We got Boateng to rest Suarez you saw how that turned out... now we are bringing in Griezmann to hopefully rectify that problem and it's obvious Suarez has been having issues with his knee this season. Look at his hat trick against Madrid which shows hes still got it

What happens when Dembele is benched for Griezz and Suarez still starts every game? Newsflash Valgreen doesn't know you exist. :lol:

Home of Barca Fans