10 - Lionel Messi - V6

Messigician

Messi says he wants Valverde gone -> Messi is a dictator.

Messi supports his coach -> He's weak and it's all his fault.

:coffee:

Sums up my sentiments exactly. Too many people on here don't have a clue and are quick to blame the coach and Messi for our situation when problems go far deeper than that

Ass licking Ronaldo is just to spite Messi.

Messigician

If you think that's was the problem. Then why not start with Semedo , Arthur , Malcom and Alena ? :thinking:

Arthur has gotten fat and out of form , Alena is too inexperienced to be thrown into the wolves like that,Malcom got his chances and had 0 end product, and Semedo I agree should have started over Roberto but in the Clasicos we all saw how much Semedo struggled against Vini while Roberto pocketed him.

CatalinR10

We've lost 2 games in champions league in 2 years on paper look at it like 3-3 and 4-3 on aggregate. This isn't too bad.

are you fucking serious ?

We lost those 2 games after we had an advantage of 3 goals in each tie. If you think that this isn't too bad then just fucking lol . Can't be bothered.

abbbs97

Nobody is saying Messi should've slammed EV in public and said that he should leave. What he should've said when asked if he wanted EV to stay is something like 'It is not my decision to say so.'
All it takes for EV to be gone is Messi telling Bartomeu and Co. that he's unhappy with the manager, and today he did the opposite of that by advocating for him to stay.

Messigician

Messi doesnt have the ability to say it for the team, like i Said previously he dont have the atittude to be captain, he is the GOAT but dont have that leadership in him, even more today he showed he dont know shit about tactics or system, Barça is a circus right now and he thinks its all good, lack of knowledge or notion the reallity Will Come in a few months

We are in track for another double, made UCL semi finals and Messi is on track for another golden boot and a 6th ballon dor is it really as bad as you say? A circus really? Look at Real Madrid or United if you want to see a circus

xXKonan

That so-called fat Arthur would have done a much better job than that so-called fit workhorse in Ivan Rakitic.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Arthur has gotten fat and out of form , Alena is too inexperienced to be thrown into the wolves like that,Malcom got his chances and had 0 end product, and Semedo I agree should have started over Roberto but in the Clasicos we all saw how much Semedo struggled against Vini while Roberto pocketed him.

We got dicked on by the likes of fucking Origi who barely played this season and some random average players like Matip , Shaqiri and the likes and you are talking here about how Arthur is fat (based on some fucking random rumour) and you are making it look like Barca's bench players are some Barca b tier players. Get a grip.

Valverde is a garbage manager and the senior players love him because they are guarenteed a starting spot.

henias

Dude stop fucking trolling. Reading your cringy as fuck posts makes me lose brain cells. Obvious trolling is obvious, makes me wonder why they lifted your ban.

Givenchy

I wonder if he'll do another press conference and announce Coutinho is staying and the fans should hush and support his BFF blindly while he loses ball after ball after ball and slows the entire team down.

seriously, Messi is the GOAT and what hes given Barca is priceless but the man isn't faultless and pointing those out doesn't make you a Ronaldo fan boy. hes not captain material and this will be the main issue in him cementing his place above Diego in alot of peoples eyes

i'd HATE to see Ronaldo playing for Barca with his attitude but if he had been on the end of that Liverpool meltdown, EV would of been sacked before the night was through. remember its not just about losing in the CL, Liverpool are a quality team afterall but its about bottling 2 seasons in a row and here we have our main man, the face of the club, supporting this fraud of a manager.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
The only positive about Earny staying is that most of these people dont deserve a good football team to support. Disloyal, ungrateful, super negative, spoilt, me me me types, backstabbing legendary players at the first opportunity, whether based on fact or fiction. Brb just going to vote on the 'Do you want Barca to lose the Copa final' poll :lol:

As opposed to bending over and taking it without complaining.

Messigician

are you fucking serious ?

We lost those 2 games after we had an advantage of 3 goals in each tie. If you think that this isn't too bad then just fucking lol . Can't be bothered.

As PSG showed even a 4 goal advantage may not be enough ... these days having a first leg advantage doesn't count for much and we should only consider the overall aggregate which isn't too bad unlike the Bayern 7-0. If Alba and Dembele finish their chances we comfortably progress

xXKonan

Ahh a user with a novelty username with Ernesto GOATverde Tejedor and with an avatar of Valverde smoking with shades trying to take the moral high ground in arguments.

Certainly, a user to take seriously on here no doubt.

Messigician

Dude stop fucking trolling. Reading your cringy as fuck posts makes me lose brain cells. Obvious trolling is obvious, makes me wonder why they lifted your ban.

What about my post is untrue? Take your medication before blindly insulting me... Oh and try replying to my posts with actual points next time or you will be ignored.

Home of Barca Fans