10 - Lionel Messi - v5

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Let him do whatever he wants, FFS. It doesn't look good right now, but that's his problem. Just hope he doesn't fuck up that sleeve, which actually is an amazing one.

Messi983

Messi apparently got a vote in US Elections. :worthy: :lol:

img_aperez_20161109-092817_imagenes_md_otras_fuentes_messi-kjoG-U411716132431XjG-980x554@MundoDeportivo-Web.JPG

Mitchell1978

I don't like tattoos in general but i quite like his sleeve, not this new tattoo modification on his leg though but its his body and as long as it doesn't interfere with his ability to play.

jj_101

I don't like tattoos in general but i quite like his sleeve, not this new tattoo modification on his leg though but its his body and as long as it doesn't interfere with his ability to play.
Did he play vs Brasil? Because if he did, he was invisible.

Total-Football

national team looked dired // hard to comment an individual performance Under those circumstances , argentina had no initial plan , when they conceded , they had no reaction .. that's what i call a dead team in the pitch

Zebulun

Gutted for leo, this Argentina team plays like a 3rd division team. They couldn't even string together 3 consecutive passes during the game. then played long fucking balls uptop.
i didnt think it was possible but Bauza is worse than BBQ Martino. After today i can safely say that the fact that messi took these fucktwats to three consecutive major finals > his 5 Balon Dor. trust me it is

Home of Barca Fans