10 - Lionel Messi - v5

aaron101

WTF. It wasn't even a good design in the first place and now he covered it with an uglier design oh God. The hands of Thiago tattoo looks so ugly. He could have gone to a famous tattoo artist instead of getting from someone who doesn't even know how to tattoo a realistic hands.

CatalinR10

idk , it kinda looks photoshopped , imagine also the pain u have to endure to make something like that on your body

Only reason of that black shit , is to paint some models with white ink on the black ink

Albo

At least its not as bad as the Jesus tattoo on his shoulder. It is supposed to look like Jesus but ended up looking like popular Finnish Youtuber named Markoboy87. This Markoboy guy has tons of videos of him tasting different beverages (mostly alcohol) while swearing at the same time. http://imgur.com/a/06qdg [youtube]XU9iiM8tdkU[/youtube]

Last edited:

Horatio

You're welcome
The portrait of his mom is also awful. Really....who does he allow to be his tattoo artist? XD

bad-tattoos-696x348.png

Disclaimer: This is not his tattoo by the way but just to point out that having someones face tattooed is one of those ideas that might have looked better in your head.

Last edited:

Hatem Ben Arfa

I'm sorry but he's an idiot for getting that stupid tattoo and is clearly rolling in the wrong circles. How can any tattoo artist with ANY respect for Messi do this to him. What's next, a Mike Tyson face tattoo. FFS

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
It's a personal decision. His PR advisors would tell him to get rid of all the tattoos.

mark1nhu

I'm sorry but he's an idiot for getting that stupid tattoo and is clearly rolling in the wrong circles. How can any tattoo artist with ANY respect for Messi do this to him. What's next, a Mike Tyson face tattoo. FFS

There are some cool all-black tattoos out there.

Also, honestly, we are in 2016 to correlate tattoos with "wrong circles".

Horatio

You're welcome
There are some cool all-black tattoos out there.

Also, honestly, we are in 2016 to correlate tattoos with "wrong circles".

I don't think he was correlating 'getting tattoos' to being in the 'wrong circles'. Just that nobody is telling him to go to a decent tattoo artist.

Home of Barca Fans