10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
I'm thinking it'll be Suarez who'll carry the scoring today, I'm seeing Messi playing largely a playmaking role today.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Come on leo !!! Destroy PSG tonight ...
dc93cf2f3486a887a687a62e1f800860.jpg

Leo is ready!

Trickykid

It takes quite the tactical stroke of genius to neutralize Messi the way we managed during the majority of the second half.
You gotta give Lucho that...

blaugrana1987

He was great tonight. Not Messi status, but still lightyears ahead of last year. He actually ran alot, and made some fine plays. Could have gotten 3rd if he didn't let Suarez nick that one (which was great to see). These 3 are forming special relationship...

Alarcón

It takes quite the tactical stroke of genius to neutralize Messi the way we managed during the majority of the second half.
You gotta give Lucho that...

Think that had more to do with Messi himself than anything or anyone else, there were countless occasions where he had acres of space in front of him but turned around and passed the ball back, he was probably tired from pressing so much in the first half

Trickykid

Think that had more to do with Messi himself than anything or anyone else, there were countless occasions where he had acres of space in front of him but turned around and passed the ball back, he was probably tired from pressing so much in the first half

You could be right. He just looked extremely isolated out there.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
When involved, he was a constant danger. Played very unselfishly for Suarez late on as well. The system was chaotic and he still managed to have a high quality performance, Kudos. Played with loads of energy today, saw a lot of running and pressing.

Alik

Agreed, I'd have subbed him off personally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans