10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

@Mascherano 19 min Feliz Cumple Leo!!!! / Happy Birthday Leo!!!

Bq6wg0IIQAE9wPz.jpg

@aguerosergiokun · 22 min

Feliz cumple, Leo!! Te quiero amigo!!//Happy birthday Leo, I love you my friend!

Bq6v4xxCEAA_mFU.jpg:large

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Happy B day Messi.

Unfortunately im gonna miss the match tomorrow and the one on Thursday bween Portugal and Ghana.........

NotInHere

Aguero has been so shit. Di Maria has done decently but compared him right now to the Madrid one... far from his level

if they don't step it up in the quarter finals they will get eliminated

Egert

Estonian Culé
Aguero has been so shit. Di Maria has done decently but compared him right now to the Madrid one... far from his level

if they don't step it up in the quarter finals they will get eliminated

I agree with you. Lavezzi would be better than Agüero atm.

KhaledBarca

Hopefully, Argentina gets at least a draw against Nigeria tomorrow. Messi's way to the semi-finals will be much easier.
wc_2014.png

Switzerland instead of Ecuador more likely*

Last edited:

ebc_99

Hopefully, Argentina gets at least a draw against Nigeria tomorrow. Messi's way to the semi-finals will be much easier.
wc_2014.png

Switzerland instead of Ecuador more likely*
Pretty easy run for the Dutch, they should get to the semi's. Argentina need to pick it up if they want to meet them there, and if they get that far then I think that they can beat The Netherlands.

Germany, France or Brazil in the Final. I will go for Brazil of those 3, as it will be very hard to beat them with their home advantage.

Argentina Brazil final hopefully with Messi lifting the trophy.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

KhaledBarca

I hope so too, although Argentina shouldn't have problems against Swiss in R16 or USA/Belgium in QF. I'm worried about Holland although they have same problem as Argentina. Other than the players upfront, especially Robben/Van perise/Sneijder the rest are not World Class and inexperienced... It should be a great match to watch although, I would be cheering for Mexico and Costa Rica/Greece when they face Holland. :D

I still remember Euro 2008, Holland trashed Italy France & Romania in the group stages. Yet, failed against Russia in the QF.

JamDav1982

I hope so too, although Argentina shouldn't have problems against Swiss in R16 or USA/Belgium in QF. I'm worried about Holland although they have same problem as Argentina. Other than the players upfront, especially Robben/Van perise/Sneijder the rest are not World Class and inexperienced... It should be a great match to watch although, I would be cheering for Mexico and Costa Rica/Greece when they face Holland. :D

I still remember Euro 2008, Holland trashed Italy France & Romania in the group stages. Yet, failed against Russia in the QF.

Belgium would be a tough game.

They have not played well in two games but won both. They have a great GK, solid defence and match winners. Thats a dangerous combination.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans