10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kerrybai

Why not exactly? The only big team that looks better than the rest is holland and they struggled when Australia played on the counter, which Argentina is built to do, Germany, Brazil, Italy all look thoroughly susceptible.

France looks good but not unbeatable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let's be honest they have no midfield, a shaky defence and for some reason Higuain and Aguero have not turned up... still hopeful though.

V

voodoomaster

Why can't they win it?

All favourites kind of showed they are shaky at times, besides France, they bossed it. It can go either way.

Messi could be decisive. And only Argies have him.

I want Argentina to win, but it seems highly unlikely that a team with 6 good players and 5 average players - at best - can do the Job. More importantly: when many of those key players seem to be completely out of it - it dosent look good. Give me a razor sharp aguero, higuain, dimaria and Even messi, then I give them a fair chance. Watch the to matches again - they simply play terrible football. A fit germany has quality in every position and Will
Erase this Argentina easily. If Argentina and spain had switched groups, Chile and Holland had bossed them. Some people also seem to think that you can win it on your own - messi. Thats not the way it works, maradona never did it, and nobody else(Argentinas 86 team had a brilliant defense and some very good players). Messi can finish of Iran and Bosnia, but he cant finish of all of them. I think we Will see a standard Argentina - decent results in the group and then out of the tournament pretty early - I mean, their star players needs to wise up seriously if they should have a chance, romero has been their second best player.....says something:)

Branthrax

Why can't they win it?

All favourites kind of showed they are shaky at times, besides France, they bossed it. It can go either way.

Messi could be decisive. And only Argies have him.

Can't win a World Cup without a back four, it has never happened in recent memory. Iran of all countries generated numerous glorious chances against them. Imagine a team with actual attackers? Argentina are tremendous in attack, they have all the pieces to beat anyone. They also have the pieces at the back to lose to anyone, the defending just isn't there.

barca1899

Demichelis (City): "Tv showed images of Messi as a kid. My son started crying: I can't do that. I said: Don't worry, I can't either." [ole] :lol:

CatalinR10

10433132_822908864395376_1502743817125897238_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans