10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
guess every team can play the bus nowadays, i remember when it was almost only Chelsea and Inter, now a garbage team from Cyprus no less can keep Messi from scoring.

Alarcón

We're used to him not running much but tonight his passing and finishing was crap too and he had a couple of bad touches which is unusual for him. Yes he assisted the goal but that's it.

T

The_Equalizer

Sadly I think he's just allowed Ronaldo to break Raul's record before him. That seemed unthinkable a year ago, plus PSG away is up next.

BarcaGirl

Not a good game. Heavy first touch, awful passing. A game to forget.

Also, I can't believe that Penaldo will surpass Raul before Messi :facepalm:

F

Flavia

His passing and finishing were really bad today. Still had an assist, but his performance, overall, was subpar.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Easily our most involved attacker, one of the most involved players overall as well, but far too sloppy for his standards. A game to forget, he'll move on and catch form soon enough. I just can't wait for him to pick up a scoring streak as usual.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
remembering the days he used to score a hatrick in these type of games

tumblr_m6c887HwbF1r8gnxa.gif

Because you guys jinxed him constantly with the hattrick BS.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
If you look at the stats he wasn't too bad, 103 touches, 10 dribbles won, 5 shots, 1 assist and 1 foul.

But agreed, overall Messi had a subpar game.

Icarium

Lifestealer
He is our best forward but still very bad game. That shows why we did not score many goals.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans