10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alarcón

Obviously he does, Messi is not a centre forward, never was. Deviation from Tata doesn't mean it's a new position for him. False 9 is just a better sounding term for "CAM who can score"

Obviously he does, Messi is not a centre forward, never was. Deviation from Tata doesn't mean it's a new position for him. False 9 is just a better sounding term for "CAM who can score"

Yeah, Messi as CAM with Neymar and Suarez in front of him really isn't that different from the 2011 setup.

Zincubus

Banned
Whatever role he gets, I hope he doesn't get stranded way too deep. He is a great goalscorer too and we should take an advantage of that as well.

I'm confident that the new system will suit the team , Suarez and Neymar AND. Messi as well ......
He will be able to thread sublimely weighted / angled balls through to Suarez and Neymar and be able to pick and chose when he makes his amazing runs . Plus he will be able to be involved with everything and yet conserve his energy .

F

Flavia

@barcastuff 2 min Quote: Gerard Houllier, one of experts who chose World Cup Golden Ball, explains Messi election [lemonde via espn]

Bs2W3tBIcAATTB9.jpg

Empty

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
He can still win Copa America in 2 years. It will be some consolation to his legacy.

The Copa America is next year. The Copa America Centenario is in 2 years. He could probably win both. I still hope he has a chance to lift the World Cup in Russia though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans