10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

Lol, I know. Just something I read the other day on reddit. Now that I've researched it, it's Romario who made the claim. What a clown.

He apologized to Messi afterwards. Messi's father said he'd sue romario, don't know if he did it.

L

linetty

These 'legends' have some kind of agenda, first Cruyff claiming in how many ways Suarez and Neymar won't fit into the team and now Romario being a doctor... And Maradona saying Messi didn't deserve the World Cup golden ball... just wtf

SwiftGuyver

Cruyff is a Barca legend as a player and as a manager, he genuinely loves the club and he was mistreated by Rosell so he gets a pass IMO...

who really cares what Maradona thinks?! he was a genius on the pitch but he has a flawed character and he failed as the national team coach. he should keep his mouth shut but of course he won't! it really annoys me how so many pundits & 'experts' say Messi can't be rated as highly as him purely because he won a World Cup and Leo hasn't. so if Higuaín had scored his Kroos created chance or managed to stay onside for his disallowed goal and Argentina had won the final Messi suddenly could be ranked in the same category as him? it's just such flawed logic. Messi has won 3 European cups whilst Maradona never won 1 and spent most of his club career at Napoli. Pelé never played club football in Europe. i'm pretty sure Messi would score 10,000 goals in Brazil as well!

DB10

Could just be Messi is slowing down since he began playing in his teens so is older 'footballing years', like Cesc, Owen etc,,, Even if he's lost as explosiveness and can only play in bursts he can reinvent himself as a deeper striker. We'll likely see more of this from now on. Signing Suarez makes sense if Messi is going to play deeper.

KhaledBarca

UEFA Best Player in Europe Award shortlist: Di Maria, Costa, Lahm, Messi, Muller, Neuer, Robben, James Rodriguez, Ronaldo, Suarez [uefa]

James Rodriguez!!! That hype :lol:

Cristiano will win it, although Di Maria was the most important player last season!

KhaledBarca

BswSUGxCUAABWAW.png

BarcaGirl

UEFA Best Player in Europe Award shortlist: Di Maria, Costa, Lahm, Messi, Muller, Neuer, Robben, James Rodriguez, Ronaldo, Suarez [uefa]

Cristiano will win it, although Di Maria was the most important player last season!

Di Maria should win, CR will win.

:lol: at James being nominated, while Modric isn't :facepalm:

Alik

Wait what? Where's Zlatan?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans