10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

messid10s

Wherever Don Andres is its a new season the whole Aspas situation will be conveniently forgotten.

That Messi quote my new sig lets see what the world cup holds I think with Aguero and Higuain to draw defenders away we'll see a much better Leo

BarcaGirl

Yep, he sucked so much today that he got an assist and scored a legit (but disallowed) goal. I'd wish every player on our team would suck so much.

raedkuwait

He did his best our tactics sucks big time always the same line up all teams have us rid like an open book he had no support at all and was havilly marked.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
He tried and can't really fault him... He has physical/mental issues that are not allowing him to play to his full potential, there's nothing more to it...

Kerrybai

Wait are you actually trying to imply that he was any good today?:lol:

How could he be like the old Messi today? Do you pay any attention to the way we play? He's been sub par like everyone else. When an entire team declines that quickly then you realise that tactics are at fault. ( and other external factors, training regimes etc )

He scored 41 goals, the way people went on in the chat suggested he was fallen off the face of the earth like Ronnie did.

ebieymjunior

How could he be like the old Messi today? Do you pay any attention to the way we play? He's been sub par like everyone else. When an entire team declines that quickly then you realise that tactics are at fault. ( and other external factors, training regimes etc )

He scored 41 goals, the way people went on in the chat suggested he was fallen off the face of the earth like Ronnie did.

Let him be, he probably needs sleep and is a bit agitated from the loss. Tomorrow he'll have a clearer view on things...

fcbdna

Banned
No way a ref could see that. Unlucky for us, but you can't blame them.

FIFA/ the FA have made Ref's demigods who decide a teams fate. Their powers should be cut down. . . When in doubt the should be made to consult a slow mo replay! This coming out now means NOTHING!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans