10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

FC B

24 mil a year, 2700€ per hour. Absolutly insane, even for the best.

I love your way of putting it :lol: and yeah, 2777€ / hour is so huge you can't really understand it till you got it for yourself I suppose.

There are billions of humans on earth that can't produce in a year and even in a whole decade that kind of money that Messi makes in a single hour !

But that is simply the justice of life...

Imagine there are many people around the globe that never ever really worked or had to be the best in the world at something and still have by inheritance true empires at their feet that Messi can't even dream of...

Last edited:
E

El_e8

We need new version of this.

qclgrb.gif

Empty

I love your way of putting it :lol: and yeah, 2777€ / hour is so huge you can't really understand it till you got it for yourself I suppose.

There are billions of humans on earth that can't produce in a year and even in a whole decade that kind of money that Messi makes in a single hour !

But that is simply the justice of life...

Imagine there are many people around the globe that never ever really worked or had to be the best in the world at something and still have by inheritance true empires at their feet that Messi can't even dream of...

Better Lionel Messi than some fuckall named Hilton or Kardashian.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife

Yep, it's been handled in the worst possible way but fortunately he remains a Barcelona player...There isn't a team in the world that wouldn't throw money that wold dwarf what he's getting even now to have them play for them...Let the Messi era continue

FC B

Better Lionel Messi than some fuckall named Hilton or Kardashian.

Absolutely.

Messi deserves it imo because he is the best in the world in his domain which is also a sport where performance pays really well.

I was just comparing it to the ordinary people, with the poor and the most poor people on the planet and of course to the richest of them many of which didn't do shit about their astronomical forutunes because they were just born with it...

hardyboy

Guillem Balague ‏@GuillemBalague 1m
Messi keeps 100% image rights. More than 15 teams enquired about his situation this season.

Barcilliant

Guillem Balague ‏@GuillemBalague 1m
Messi keeps 100% image rights. More than 15 teams enquired about his situation this season.

More than 15 teams?? LOL!!

I can only see PSG, City, Chelsea and RM able to meet his wage demands. Maybe 2-3 other clubs. MAYBE.

I hope he is happy now and demolishes AM. We need a vintage performance from Messi. He has been sub par for too long.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Only numbers I've seen are from Marca, so take them with a grain of salt, and they say 20M€ plus 3M€ in variables. Also, apparently Messi needs to cancel his endorsement with Turkish Airlines because it conflicts with Barca's Qatar Airways.

H

Haruko The Goon

Probably just an exageration.

City/Chelsea/PSG probably the only 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans