10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kohe321

Leo's fb:

We arrived in Germany and went to a training session at the Allianz Arena. Tomorrow's game is very important!

- LIO

71351g.jpg

I want Leo to make Bayern fans cry as much as we did!!!!!

That's a really badass picture, especially with the text it perfectly captures in the background. :messi:

CatalinR10

Quiet second half but he pretty much but Barca in the final with the performance in the first game and his 2 key passes that lead to goal tonight.

goat.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Yeah, nothing impressive from him tonight, but we all know his track record for CL finals, so I'm not worried.

Stric

Again, here's the guy who makes our goals happen, even when he doesn't score or assist. He pretty much single-handedly carried Barca from the QFs to the final.

Heavy

I actually liked how he barely ran and still got it done. :messi:

He and Suarez weren't rested some days prior?

If we needed he would be there.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Again, here's the guy who makes our goals happen, even when he doesn't score or assist. He pretty much single-handedly carried Barca from the QFs to the final.

Even before QF, the round of 16 was him, QF he kinda missed the PSG at camp nou game, but SF both ties is him again, so nothing less than pleased with his performances.

2nd half was awfull from everyone, though messi was the only one that managed to do some attacking runs, though from middfield so it obviously failed with how Bayern were pressing and no one around him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans