10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aasim

Bumbleman
With the amount of trophies he's helped us win, acclaim he's bringing to the club and shirts he's selling, i think 16m is worth keeping him here and happy.

X

xaviniesta

Oh I'll be sure to watch but I was merely pointing out that it will largely be superficial...The interview will be the most interesting I imagine since we see so little of Messi actually being interviewed

But Bob Simon, my word...Imagine your grandfather interviewing someone in a sport they don't understand...Couldn't they get an actual footballer?...Imagine if they had gotten Ray Hudson to interview him

oh those orgasms...

well, the interview is what i'm looking forward as well. even from the little glimpse i've learned something about messi that i didn't know before. do you know hwen it goes on air?

edit.
Wednesday, January 9th at 10PM ET/PT

Leo10

From the preview the interview looks promising. He was asked if he is nervous before games but the question that followed it - why? (why is he nervous before games) I might be wrong but I don't remember him being asked that question before.

Yes this dude from 60 minutes might know nothing about the game but this exact thing might produce questions that he was never asked before.

raskolnikov

Love Sergio Martinez getting some credit, the guy worked his ass of the last few years since 2009 winning big fights and despite them trying to rob him in a few fights he has done greatly and worked his way up to the top positions of the p4p ranking.
Despite being 37 he is a great sportsman and a cool guy.

Leo deserves it of course as well but he is still very young and gets a lot of praise, other sports outside of football getting some love doesnt hurt every now and then.
Messi will win it in 2014;)

footyfan

Calma, calma
28034_142716299211810_464614981_n.jpg

M

mitkoa7x

I thought they started liking him when he became beast for Argentina... the argies are a bunch of ungrateful assholes

J

jiopi

He won it last year, I think it being Olympic year, worsened his odds. But yeah, you get the feeling of unappreciation, when he finally started scoring, equalled the scoring record and lifted Argentina on top of WCQ.

Last edited:

Kerrybai

If Messi had declared for Spain instead of Argentina he would have 2 European championships and a world cup. With Messi in their Team Spain would be firm favourites to lift the world cup again in 2014 and the Euros in 2016.

If this had happened then I wonder would their be any argument about whether he is the best of all time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans