10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

aki13

What is this?

A two week injury that happened 6 weeks odd ago and he still struggles???

He looked sharp on Saturday.

Well chances went from 5 % to about 0.0000000001% now.

With a fit Messi and team at 100% I predicted a 3-1 win. i.e not enough.

With no Messi by Halftime it will be 0-0 at best. We wont be able to score and wont be able to raise the tempo enough.

I now fear for us tonight could be a 1-2 loss.

F

Flavia

What is this?

A two week injury that happened 6 weeks odd ago and he still struggles???

He looked sharp on Saturday.

Well chances went from 5 % to about 0.0000000001% now.

With a fit Messi and team at 100% I predicted a 3-1 win. i.e not enough.

With no Messi by Halftime it will be 0-0 at best. We wont be able to score and wont be able to raise the tempo enough.

I now fear for us tonight could be a 1-2 loss.
I'm asking the same... what is wrong with the medical department at Barça? I'm glad Argentina didn't win the copa america now, so he won't be on the confed cup.

Garrus

There is nothing wrong with the medical staff, He just got injured again, And the only thing to blame is our crappy luck.

Gennaro

I'm asking the same... what is wrong with the medical department at Barça? I'm glad Argentina didn't win the copa america now, so he won't be on the confed cup.
If u play him like 3 times when hes still unfit to play of course hes going to damage himself even more

LeoMessi10

Let's be real here. They know that this 4-0 tie is essentially over and if they thought there was any chance him playing 90 tonight could make him miss a large amount of time then obviously they're not going to play him. Obviously this is the biggest competition and all but we already know the result.

Leo10

Oh-noes-everybody-panic.gif

Oh well we had like 1% chance anyways so it doesn't matter. Just shows you that Barcelona is nothing without Messi.

hAB4A0854

Yannick03

I'd like to know what really happened ? Only 2 weeks, play against PSG, 3 weeks more, plays full match against Bayern, 30 minutes against Bilbao and now on the bench.

F

Flavia

There is nothing wrong with the medical staff, He just got injured again, And the only thing to blame is our crappy luck.

Luck? Nope. He had a prognosis of 3 weeks. How much time now? Something's really wrong. And the medical staff is also to blame, he was clearly not fit on the 1st leg, but played anyway. Also played against athletic. Too easy blaming on "luck" or whatever.

Indignado

Luck? Nope. He had a prognosis of 3 weeks. How much time now? Something's really wrong. And the medical staff is also to blame, he was clearly not fit on the 1st leg, but played anyway. Also played against athletic. Too easy blaming on "luck" or whatever.

I agree

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans