10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vegy

I don't care whether we stroll past petty teams like Granada or Racing as long as we are leaking points against tougher opponents.We drew against Valencia and Sevilla and of we lose el clasico we can say good bye to La liga even before chrismas.Higuian,Benzema and Christina are scoring for fun for Madrid and we just look for messi to turn things around for us.Villa and pedro are ever off-form and when messi has a off-day,we are just clueless in front of goals.

First of all, calm down! There's really nothing to gain from freaking out. Second, this game wasn't a final - we have a lot of games ahead of us and so do Madrid, who still haven't played Valencia, Sporting, Sevilla etc. They can and probably will lose points like we've done. Third, Sevilla was superb today. I doubt we'll meet a side with this kind of luck and form any time soon. And fourth, El Clasico isn't a title decider. The most it gives is mental fortitude. And, remember, we still are the best team in the world, we still have Xavi, Iniesta and Messi, who are human and, like every other player, have bad and good days.

And a game against Granada is a perfect opportunity to gain confidence and form which we've lost in the past week.

Bilal Khan

Tito > Mou
he takes such sublime freekicks, with power. why not the penalties? aim for the top corners.. or bring variety .. hit in the middle sometime.. always the bottom right with shit power... but still there was soo much pressure, the keeper was always at the advantage especially after what that cunt kanoute did.. mo-fucka!

raedkuwait

This penalty miss now and at this game is good for messi, knowing messi, am sure
he will go and master his penalty shooting as he is doing for free kicks, i am
sure he will keep shooting our penalties, but am sure he will get better at them
after this miss, he need to practice shooting those penalties, where he will
tell the goal keeper at practice where he will shoot the ball and still score it
so that its not just about guessing any more.

coolasif

Sometimes messi needs to change direction while taking penalty kicks.Even I predicted that he would shoot to the right side of the post.Any goal keeper with good height has 50% chance to save spot kick provided he knows in which direction he has to jump.

Clockwise

Buccaneer
Apart from becoming a bit predictable on PKs, some thing he should definitely work on, he was hell tired and under so much pressure after Sevilla pathetically did all they could to take his concentration away the PK taker should have changed.

And I just was all :wub: when Camp Nou started chanting his name after the miss.

Hatem Ben Arfa

Question should be: Why is he back to playing right wing again recently?

I'll tell you why, it's to show all the David Villa butt hole lickers that Villa playing central striker the last few games makes absolutely no difference to his AwFuL TeRrIbLe 1 on 1 finishing!

I never again want to hear Villa fans, try defend him and his finishing when compared to Eto'o by crying about Villa playing wide striker at Barca and Eto'o playing central striker at Barca and that that is why it's SOOO unfair to compare Villa to Eto'o who has the better record.

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans