10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barca_Cunninggate

BarcelonaFC
Pep should rest him, He has being doing alright lately, But i think if pep rest him. He could maybe lose momentum

I hope he plays well in Rome and has a good day, Playing at the best of his ability

M.L. King

The Preacher
I agree that Messi is clearly worn out. He has been playing for the whole season on a very high level, has sacrificed for the team in every aspect of the game. Plus, not to mention those difficult games for the national team. Pep should give him a chance to recharge his batteries and then we'll see the best version of him once again.

beef-supreme

Copa should be his last game till the CL final imo

He should still appear in the last 10 or so minutes of every match that doesn't really matter for us, to keep him from getting rusty, no?
I'm so excited though, because if we manage to rest him, he will be able to put in a phenomenal performance in the CL :messi:
Hopefully :D

Barca_Cunninggate

BarcelonaFC
He should still appear in the last 10 or so minutes of every match that doesn't really matter for us, to keep him from getting rusty, no?
I'm so excited though, because if we manage to rest him, he will be able to put in a phenomenal performance in the CL :messi:
Hopefully :D

Lets hope he plays well, Lets hope all Barca FC plays well. They will need to be at their peak to beat Man U, Ahh. I dont like Man U

ceefoo

Copa should be his last game till the CL final imo

I agree. Let him play wednesday and then wrap him up in cotton wool until May 27th.
He has had a long hard season and i fear the accumulative stress of playing so many tough games recently could catch up with him and he'll break down.
We can't afford to lose Leo as well what with all the bad luck we are having with injuries/suspensions. Then we will be FCUK'd!:axe:

Evil

Shabazz
Loosing Messi as this point would basically mean handing ManU the Cup ... I´d say keep him on the bench and bring him in during second half in needed.

maz

I walk the line
1 post in the guy's topic?! He had a very good game last night. Caused lots of problems for the defence, and didnt look tired at all. His strike was a typical messi-goal...on target, decent finish between defenders. Hope we win the title this weekend and pep gives him a bit of rest before man utd. United will afford messi more space than chelsea did, so i believe he will be able to do alot. Having watched the wigan match this morning it was funny to see ronaldo missing th target so much, and doing his usual 'knock the ball forward and run after it' dribble. Compared to messi who never lets the ball get more than 2 feet away from him when dribbling. Especially with fletcher not in the final i think messi will do well. Vidic is solid but he will struggle against messi in my opinion. Vidic will get a booking from a foul on messi.

S

Snyde

What's the point of all these player topics exactly? It just causes repetition of posts and fragmented conversations all over the place. The only use for them should be when they do something Superb like Iniesta and Pique in Chelsea match and The Yaya and Bojan this match. Or when something specific should be discussed about them which cannot be part of the match thread.

Anywho, Messi deserves a vacation he's been playing so much. Someone get him one those full body thai massages. Should freshen him up.:D

maz

I walk the line
What's the point of all these player topics exactly?
Umm..So we can discuss the players. Dont ask me how i came up with that explanation.

If i want to find something about messi, about how he played or his goal, ill come to his topic rather than sifting through pages of the match topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans