10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

nebeer

Love is All
great game vs Bilbao, I am very impressed by Messi's creativity since pre season, he has always been a great assister, specially to Eto'o last season, but i think he has been making some Xavi-like deep passes and asissts hence it makes him look like a true #10 but even more deadly because of his traits, a very complete player that dribbles amazingly, clinical finish, great passer, superb ball control and first touch, and even being 5,5? he can head well. it's true that Xavi and Iniesta are more consistant but when Messi is lively like vs Bilbao there's no stoping him.

Very well said. Only one thing, Messi 5 ft 7.

hdcantona

Just a question, what's the general opinion of you fans on messi's time at Barca? Do all of you think he'll stay at the club forever? will he leave for a new challenge (possibly the prem or serie a?) and if he does leave, when? and who for?

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
i think he will stay for some time to come, of course he will not last forever, i can not imagine him in anything else but as long as he does not go to Madrid he will be one my fav players ever.. I could see him at Napoli, Inter, Maybe man city, however i do not think england interest Messi that much, he is a family man and will put his family first.. i hope one day he is back at Newell's and many times he has said that he will end his career there

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
i think he will stay for life.

i want messi to work on his long range shooting and passing. if he can brush his passing skills and vision to that of ronaldinho he will be unstopable.

diegomessi

the guy talking about messi working on shooting to be like ronaldinho blahblah lol not you i think if man city become a powerful team in the next 3 years and get regular campions liga footy, then they would be the only team to be able to afford him off of us... i dread the day he leaves but i am not unrealistic

i think he will stay for life.

i want messi to work on his long range shooting and passing. if he can brush his passing skills and vision to that of ronaldinho he will be unstopable.

what u talkign about messi amazing passer and might not be as entertaining but is already better then Ronnie was in his short 3 season career

diegomessi

where did i say messi is a better passer then ronaldinho?? i said mess is an amazing passer and that he is Better then ronaldinho i meant as a player overall

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
i am saying that messi should improve his passing for him to beocome the complete player and he has shown improvement every season and that is what i wish for him to improve.

aRegularAce

fair point. As good as Messi is he’s not on the same level as Ronaldinho when it comes to passing/shooting technique. Dinho can cut the defenses wide open with his passes on a regular base. It’s an area where he still can improve.

[FCB]Messi[10

where did i say messi is a better passer then ronaldinho?? i said mess is an amazing passer and that he is Better then ronaldinho i meant as a player overall

messi is better then ronaldinho now, but before I think ronaldinho was way better. Dinho could do tricks, beautiful goals, and make good passes to his team mates any time when he was the best. That is why he became a 2 time world play of the year, and he received a standing ovation from the madrid fans, something no Barca player has ever done not even Messi (plz correct me if I am wrong). But right now, their is no doubt Messi is better then Dinho, but I don't really see him doing a lot of tricks like Dinho use to do. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans