10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

MMKa

So according to Graham Hunter, who is by the way, one of the few getting the chance to interview Pep Guardiola in his entire Barca coach career, Messi was actually sad with the situation back then and messaged Pep in the same Barca team bus about leaving the club etc.

Lol.com has an article saying the SMS case is from 'The Messi Mystery' book by Sebastian Fest and Alex Juillard. I have not read Hunter's Barca but I doubt the story is there.

JackaL

Lol.com has an article saying the SMS case is from 'The Messi Mystery' book by Sebastian Fest and Alex Juillard. I have not read Hunter's Barca but I doubt the story is there.

So time to read the book before trolling around here?

Last edited:

CatalinR10

Messi: "Cristiano saying he's sad at Madrid? When he talks, you shouldn't ask me about it, and other way around. Got nothing to do with it."

Hatem Ben Arfa

Cristiano's 'messi didn't score 1 goal in Copa America and it was in Argentina which is even worse' comment clearly got to Messi. That's why he doesn't even want to talk about Ronaldo anymore. The body language between the two at the UEFA player of year award made this obvious.

Galning

And rightly so, Messi always was professional when talking about Ronaldo. But that little cry baby attacked him for no reason whatsoever just to camouflage his bad performances in the first two games.

JamDav1982

Marca saying he has been playing with an injury in every game this season.

Does make sense as his movement off the ball has been non existent.

MMKa

So time to read the book before trolling around here?

Not trolling, just wanting to verify. I searched "Messi Hunter sms" etc and did not find single page about it.

And now I got Barca - Making of the Greatest Team in the World, browsed it a bit and didn't find the story. Your turn, please tell us your source: in which page of the book the story is told?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans