10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clockwise

Buccaneer
tumblr_m5dssmBPRj1r900yso4_250.gif

funny commentator....missilazo...

:worthy: x 3944093495949495095495094

"I don't know what's changed. Now things are different, the national team wins, we're finding our form slowly. We still have a lot to do to get better, but when you win, everything's easier. Now, we have to keep going towards the next matches,"

this baby is the key, I'm telling you guys. Antonella must be some secret goddess or something.

I got this:
610x.jpg

Notice the oh shit look:
610x.jpg

T

tariqo

People who watch club football will already perceive as the greatest ever. Its only the people who watch football once every four years durings WCs that will still have their heads in the sand. The idea that a player has to win a WC to be the best is deeply flawed imo.

P

Patty2720

People who watch club football will already perceive as the greatest ever. Its only the people who watch football once every four years durings WCs that will still have their heads in the sand. The idea that a player has to win a WC to be the best is deeply flawed imo.
This.

mixer

Messi has scored 82 goals (73 Barcelona, 9 ARG) and given 33 assists (29 Barcelona, 4 ARG) in the 2011-2012 season [via @barcastatistics]

:worthy::worthy:

tumblr_m5dcheGMK51qlpkzjo3_250.gif

Last edited:

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
Best player of the world. :worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy:

I'm glad Argentina loves him now. He didn't deserve all the criticism he recieved.

Yugi

I wonder why people still react to HBA, he is epic troll and newer users should be advised about this in FAQ or something, just don´t react to him
he thinks Neymar is best player on earth :lol: :lol: :rofl1: :lol:

Darko

glad Argentina finally worked out how to play him,looks like the world cup will be single handedly won by Messi :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans