1 - Victor Valdes

goope

The agents of Victor Valdes (31) have informed the club today that he doesn't want to renew his contract that expires in 2014. [onda cero]

Edit: Official: Valdes' agents release a statement saying the goalkeeper doesn't want to renew his contract that expires in 2014 [via efe]

Last edited:

Ursegor

World Champion
Official statement: "The agents of Victor Valdes have informed FC Barcelona today about the irrevocable decision not to renew his contract."

Official: Valdes' agents release a statement saying the goalkeeper doesn't want to renew his contract that expires in 2014 [via efe]

Garrus

I don't blame him, He probably got fed up with the constant criticism all these years, It's tough being a GK for barcelona

Yugi

well well well
I guess he leaves this summer, next would be for free
so let´s think who should we get? I have top 3 choices: De Gea, ter Stegen, Courtois....De Gea seems most logical but who knows if United want to sell, also we could get Reina back for the lulz

Garrus

well well well
I guess he leaves this summer, next would be for free
so let´s think who should we get? I have top 3 choices: De Gea, ter Stegen, Courtois....De Gea seems most logical but who knows if United want to sell, also we could get Reina back for the lulz
Trust me, All of a sudden De Gea will be very precious and dear to MU and ferguson, And start asking a high price

JonM

If true, then he must already have an offer. I don't really see where he could go to get more money. He's too young for China or Anzi so I would bet on PSG.

Manuel Traquete

Gotta respect his decision.

All I can say is thanks for all the great years he gave us and for announcing his decision so early so Barca have time to look for a replacement :D Best of luck for his future too.

Home of Barca Fans