1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I don't agree with that he is overweight. I don't know if he is overweight as there is no way to judge that from pictures and match footage IMHO. He doesn't look overweight at all to me.

If he is overweight or should just cut down a kg or two then im sure the Barcelona staff will tell him to though.

Last edited:

zanela

I don't agree with that he is overweight. I don't know if he is overweight as there is no way to judge that from pictures and match footage IMHO. He doesn't look overweight at all to me.

If he is overweight or should just cut down a kg or two then im sure the Barcelona staff will tell him to though.

The 5 was my own estimation. But whatever site you refer will have them both listed a few kgs lighter than steg. Compare him with his own pics/videos from 2 years ago, he definitely looks a li'l heavier, and less agile in the present context.

Chong Li

Great start of the season, now we have to start the league with the joke Bravo.

Well done Song!

Can we PLEASE get rid of this idiot before he injures more of our players?

zanela

That will give Bravo an unfair advantage. It'd be great if Masip started in la liga.

Considering Bravo's been constantly downplaying his younger competition, and his camp making a lot of noise (which btw has managed to tick off the catalan readers), Lucho starting Masip would be totally righteous. (but I sense Bravo has the backing of Unzué, hence the dare to run his mouth in the press) In his post-match remarks, he said that his error against Napoli would have zero bearing over his chances of a starting role. And then he comes out yet again.

Anyhow, Steg will miss the first 2 off. games, and then there is the Intl break, which means he has 4 weeks to recover completely. He can make his Camp Nou début on matchday 3 against the Basques if everything goes well.

Home of Barca Fans