1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

serghei

Oh now I see it, that wasn't the post you were talking about :lol:. No, I was sarcastic - thought people will get it by "thank you, lord Song"

These days you never know. Some people seem to think Song is the devil with human face. Very very very unfair to the player, a FC Barcelona player that is, who never did anything wrong towards the fans or the manager in his time here.

zanela

These days you never know. Some people seem to think Song is the devil with human face. Very very very unfair to the player, a FC Barcelona player that is, who never did anything wrong towards the fans or the manager in his time here.

He doesn't 've to do something wrong towards the fans or the manager to be called out for the absolute liability that he is. Now extended to the training ground. I can imagine the uproar if it was Messi or Neymar at the receiving end. His clumsiness both on and off the pitch know no bounds. He's merely using the barca link to further his business interest. The only thing that is very very very unfair are his inflated wages, and the fact that he's still a Barca player.
But between fanboying Alexis and calling Bravo world class, I can see why you may want to sympathize with Song.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Barca has payed the fee for Song and Barca gave him his contract. It is not his fault that he is earning such high wages and it is his teammates' decisions if they wear his Tchakap stuff or not.
Injuries in training happen.

ammarfcb

ze special one
how the hell is song a liability? he's just too shit to start. better a 'too shit to start' player then a starts but shit player.

serghei

But between fanboying Alexis and calling Bravo world class, I can see why you may want to sympathize with Song.

:lol: My opinion of Bravo is that he is usually a good, sometimes great keeper. I've never said he is on the level of Neuer for example, and you suggesting that is prettty low. That's one. Secondly, I've criticized Sanchez myself a couple of times, but I'll stand by any player that doesn't get a fair treatment here, even if that player is Alexis, Alves, Bravo, or Song. I'm supporting players that are hated here, because the hate is not justified. Everything Song did in training can happen to anyone.

Last edited:

serghei

Barca has payed the fee for Song and Barca gave him his contract. It is not his fault that he is earning such high wages and it is his teammates' decisions if they wear his Tchakap stuff or not.
Injuries in training happen.

That's the correct stance on the Song issue in my opinion.

how the hell is song a liability? he's just too shit to start. better a 'too shit to start' player then a starts but shit player.

Apparently, he's a liability because he injures players in training.

Last edited:

Zangash

Banned
Apparently, he's a liability because he injures players in training.

He's a liability because in any game he plays we have a higher chance of losing that game in spectacular fashion. He has a strong tendency to pass to the other team and that actually led to us conceding on the way to a 1-0 loss a couple of times.

JamDav1982

He's a liability because in any game he plays we have a higher chance of losing that game in spectacular fashion. He has a strong tendency to pass to the other team and that actually led to us conceding on the way to a 1-0 loss a couple of times.

How many games has Song cost by doing that?

Pretty sure the team has barely lost a game he has started.

Not good enough as a player but neither is he as terrible as you are making out and causing defeats.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I think we only ever lost 2-3 games that Song played in. Heck, until that Real Sociedad loss, we had never lost a game that Song played in (not attributing this to him, but still).

Alarcón

Song has been a solid player for us and one can only speculate why he gets so much hate here. He is a better DM in our system than Mascherano has ever been and makes way less bad passes but the latter looks more serious and doesn't have SYSTEME TCHAKAP so people prefer him.

serghei

How many games has Song cost by doing that?

Pretty sure the team has barely lost a game he has started.

Not good enough as a player but neither is he as terrible as you are making out and causing defeats.

Don't bother. It's one of those ideas that get very popular very fast, without them being true at all. Like Busquets being the biggest diver, even though players like Ronaldo dive in two-three games more than Busi in an entire season.

Song has been a solid player for us and one can only speculate why he gets so much hate here. He is a better DM in our system than Mascherano has ever been and makes way less bad passes but the latter looks more serious and doesn't have SYSTEME TCHAKAP so people prefer him.

Remember that game Masch played against Arsenal at DM? I don't remember Song ever playing anywhere near that well for us.

L

linetty

Bv1Mg7GCUAAWtQn.jpg

Home of Barca Fans