1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

BorussiaBarcelona

barcastuff ‏
Barcelona closed today pre-deal with Monchengladbach and Ter Stegen on his transfer. Sports director Zubizarreta travelled to Germany. [rkb]

Sports director Max Eberl denied those rumors again, but what the heck.
I think it's getting closer as it seems that there's no progress being made in trying to re-sign him.

What the hell, according to wikipedia Ter Stegen scored 3 goals for his club. Is that true?

Certainly not with the first team.
Though, maybe wikipedia knows more then anyone else...:lol:

What would be a reasonable price? 10 mill + Bonuses as mentioned above for me. Although knowing Zubi....

That would be reasonable. 10 mil + some bonuses and/or maybe the chance for Gladbach to loan one of the younger Barca players for a year or two.
Though, those would've to be players on the level of Sergi Roberto, Tello etc. given that we've got a pretty good academie as well.

Martindn

The Atleti chief denied De Gea's transfer too, i would imagine its common practice, hasn't this been on the cards for ages? Cant wait to see the progress of Ter stegen, Courtois and De gea.

kozza

Zubi hasn't gone to Vigo which adds fuel to the fire, or perhaps he doesn't like the place !
Nope he was there and gave an interview after the game where he confirmed that he traveled to Germany but not to sign players (if I've understood it well)

barca1899

Barcelona head scout Albert Valentin attended the German league game Monchengladbach-Frankfurt (4-1) last weekend to watch Ter Stegen. [md]

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Ter Stegen (Monchengladbach): "My teammates say I have the skills to play at Barça? They say that because they like me a lot... (smiles)"
Do you think that it's over? I think it's clear he's joining us.

barca1899

Monchengladbach goalkeeper Ter Stegen is learning Spanish. He practices with his teammates Juan Arango and Alvaro Domínguez. [sport]

loozy

Max Eberl, the manager, said in an interview on Saturday that the talks are going well and that he is confident of keeping MAtS at BMG for the foreseeable future.

And that he has been learning Spanish pops up every couple of months ;)

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
It would take a major fuckup from our management for him to not end up coming now. We have a spot open for him with Valdes leaving, player obviously open to the move, timing is right, and BMG's resistance is probably just a minor and easily surmountable obstacle if all the other things go right.

khaled_a_d

It would take a major fuckup from our management for him to not end up coming now. We have a spot open for him with Valdes leaving, player obviously open to the move, timing is right, and BMG's resistance is probably just a minor and easily surmountable obstacle if all the other things go right.

There is a question about him being the top of our list ,whether Thibaut Courtois or Pep Reina is higher on the list or not ,and whether we can get them or not
Hope we make the right decision

Duke

There is a question about him being the top of our list ,whether Thibaut Courtois or Pep Reina is higher on the list or not ,and whether we can get them or not
Hope we make the right decision

It's easier to buy Stegen than Courtois, not sure if we want Pep Reina. Anyway, Zub should make a move soon, don't want last minute move like we did with Silva and end up chasing a shadow.

Xtroverto

Real Madrid will probably also be looking for a GK, Casillas will leave Real at the end of this season and after loosing Neymar to Barça Florentino has made it his life mission to fuckup Rosell's life as Barça president.

Max Eberl, the manager, said in an interview on Saturday that the talks are going well and that he is confident of keeping MAtS at BMG for the foreseeable future.

And that he has been learning Spanish pops up every couple of months ;)
Yes, Eberl always sounds very optimistic :lol:

Here an actual MAtS interview:

ran.de: sporting director Max Eberl has recently emphasized several times that he was convinced that you would stay at Borussia much longer than most believe, is the morally a little under pressure?

ter Stegen: No, not at all. It is also perfectly legitimate that the manager is expressed that way. Finally, everyone should be allowed to speak his mind. The fact is that I'm together with my advisors thought. Max knows that, and someday we will come to a decision.

http://translate.google.co.in/trans...mit-meinen-beratern-gedanken-109694&sandbox=1

Home of Barca Fans