1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

JamDav1982

Breaking down every goal to try and make out know what should have done better.

Can do that for almost every goal scored against any keeper.

Usual nonsense.

serghei

Oooh not 'laughed at by forum'.

Man of the match was fine. Made important saves when mattered.

Who was man of the match in 'the forums' eyes?

Easy Fati or Alba. You know, the guy who scored a golazo and obtained the key pen that made it 2-1. Not the guy who received a goal from 25 meters and almost got caught by another shot straight at him, and didn't have any other decent shots to save all game.

Yeah, I know, I know, no keeper on the planet saves that :lol:.

serghei

Nah Fati scored then had a poor game.

Alba maybe.

MATS man of the match was fine. He had a big impact on game and certainly not laughable.

But usual folk cant handle it and laugh hysterically.

Maybe tell me what great saves he made and I'll look it up. Maybe I don't remember it correctly. Cause all I remember is a preventable goal, a routine save he made harder than he should have, a shot that went off the post by Valencia. Nothing else worth mentioning for a man of the match performance.

serghei

Valencia had 3 shots on target btw all game. One went in from 25m. He got a touch on it but was a weak touch. Man of the match my ass. Oh, I forgot, another :lol: just for you.

Windhook

I don't blame him for the Alaba goal at all, it was a great precise shooting. But cannot explain how come we end up every game conceding those masterpiece goals, all the time and everyone is "MATS is not to blame" mantra. The saves he made today were shots at where his positioning was, he does that well, but still shots at his body.

serghei

I don't blame him for the Alaba goal at all, it was a great precise shooting. But cannot explain how come we end up every game conceding those masterpiece goals, all the time and everyone is "MATS is not to blame" mantra. The saves he made today were shots at where his positioning was, he does that well, but still shots at his body.

99% of all pro goalkeepers save shots that are aimed directly at them. It's one of the benefits of having a physical body.

JamDav1982

No one claims 'MATS is not to blame' when a goal goes in he could have done better with.

It is when others spout shite and try to dissect goals to try and 'find' ways he could have done better. Goals that no one bats an eye lid when every keeper going conceded similar.

serghei

No one claims 'MATS is not to blame' when a goal goes in he could have done better with.

It is when others spout shite and try to dissect goals to try and 'find' ways he could have done better. Goals that no one bats an eye lid when every keeper going conceded similar.

Except people don't treat this occasion separate from the others, because this is a very recurrent thing with him. He gets beat nearly always by great shots, often by good shots, and occasionally by only decent shots too.

What about his awesome saves. Where are those? One top save every 4-5 games with this guy.

JamDav1982

Except people don't treat this occasion separate from the others, because this is a very recurrent thing with him. He gets beat nearly always by great shots, often by good shots, and occasionally by only decent shots too.

What about his awesome saves. Where are those?

Nah it is absolutely treated differently.

Likes of you try to dissect goals then claim it was an error or he could have done better than add that to the list as a 'reccurent thing'.

He has been poor too often in last 18 months or so but not to level is made out.

Home of Barca Fans