1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

raedkuwait

I am 100% sure, ter stegen knows that he is really a bad bad keeper in all departments, yet he is in denial of that and tries his best to convince people that he is good, that why the incident with german team was one way of trying to convince people he is good.

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
Ter Stegen's message is fine, it's the sort of goodbye message I've seen in workplaces I've been in, it's not a big deal.
People not always agreeing nor having the same views doesn't mean they hated each other guys.

Last edited:

Barcilliant

He needs to concentrate on his keeping. Just to see him in goal for another season makes my eyes bleed. A weak defense with a useless keeper and people still think we have a chance of winning la liga. Lol.

kattanib

It's a work place. Some people are going to get along. Some won't.
Problem is Ter Stegen thinks he's a great keeper and he isn't.

According to your subjective opinion he is not a great keeper. According to facts he is one of the highest paid keepers, plays for FCB as a starter and is the second German national team goalkeeper after Nuer

Nazario1985

When Suarez was screaming at him when failing to intercept obvious crosses, everyone called Suarez shit names.

Funny how football professionals see things before internet "legends"

FinBarcelonafan

When Suarez was screaming at him when failing to intercept obvious crosses, everyone called Suarez shit names.

Cmon, Suarez was pretty terrible teammate. Shouting to others for every mistake but totally oblivious to his own flaws.

Nazario1985

Cmon, Suarez was pretty terrible teammate. Shouting to others for every mistake but totally oblivious to his own flaws.

Suarez wants to win.

He makes mistakes like everyone, but he shouts at obvious shit like some dump goal keeping.

MATS is really good, but have some terrible non predictable flaws which makes him unreliable, which is the thing you need from your GK as the defense will learn his weakness and try to cover them no need for some Casillas or Neuer level.

Last edited:

ItachiXXX

There are more experts here than actual pro players. The same people here claim that Ter Stegen will be a better captain than Messi. Those same shyting on him now:lol:

Home of Barca Fans