1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

iniestaGOAT

Fans are finally starting to turn on him. If the fans in the stadium turn on him he's going to completely choke under pressure.

Hope we have a good backup

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
we'll never win CL again with this cat in goal. Look at the likes of Martinez, Donnarumma and even Pickford being clutch when it matters and then look at this man who concedes guaranteed 3-4 goals in away knockout games literally every year

KingLeo10

we'll never win CL again with this cat in goal. Look at the likes of Martinez, Donnarumma and even Pickford being clutch when it matters and then look at this man who concedes guaranteed 3-4 goals in away knockout games literally every year

Has to be the first one to go. I can't fathom how this man can let in 30 goals over the last 6-7 big KO ties. Averages 1 goal conceded per 2 shots at the professional level in these sorts of ties. And it's been happening since 2016.

Redbuck

Has to be the first one to go. I can't fathom how this man can let in 30 goals over the last 6-7 big KO ties. Averages 1 goal conceded per 2 shots at the professional level in these sorts of ties. And it's been happening since 2016.

Considering Barca's financial predicament, who do you think can realistically replace him ?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Don't think we'll be able to fetch a good fee for him given his injury problems and him underperforming.

Redbuck

Don't think we'll be able to fetch a good fee for him given his injury problems and him underperforming.

Yeah, can't think of any big club in need of a world class goalkeeper apart from Arsenal. But getting a decent fee of 30-40m may not be so easy tbh.

FinBarcelonafan

Every day it's becoming more clear, Stegen is not world-class and we should move on. Why it took so long to notice? I guess you have this bubble, that he is good, like in 2015.. I guess that's true with a lot of ex-barca or current barca players. They used to be good.

Home of Barca Fans