1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I'd rather have Stegen "coach" VV how to drive the electric scooter and bring back Valdes in matches. :coffee:

Perhaps ter Stegen need that little bit of craziness.

But seriously though. I have brought this up before here. We should ask serious questions about de la Fuente's coaching. It's not working. MAtS issue isn't the lack of talent, it's a lack of development and seemingly accountability. MAtS insisted on keeping de la Fuente too when Valverde and Koeman wanted to bring in their own GK Coaches. He seem like a buddy more than a coach. A player's coach or pleaser.

We might need to make a change there first.

Richard.H

The fun is over guys, do we want to see humilation after humilation every season ?? NO. We need to sell all the pussies of the team: Ter Stegen, lenglet, Umtiti, Pique, Roberto, (Busquets), Dembele! The fun is over!

Teams like Bayern Munich, Liverpool, RM would have cut half the squad after Anfield. They are a lot more ruthless and take this sport in a more business approach than we do. It feels like Barca is just struggling to adapt for the past 6 years

Fati_Future_BallonDor

I'd sack Koeman in the summer and bring Xavi. And keep Xavi for minimum 2 seasons even if no titles.

Agree with sacking Koeman, would take Ten haag if he is free as i dont want to give xavi that pressure in his young coach career. maybe its better to give him more time to collect experiences.

You forgot one of the biggest.. Alba

Dawg, youre right how could i forgot him :facepalm:

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Teams like Bayern Munich, Liverpool, RM would have cut half the squad after Anfield. They are a lot more ruthless and take this sport in a more business approach than we do. It feels like Barca is just struggling to adapt for the past 6 years

This! We would done the same if Pep would have been here but it seems like our coaches and barto didnt really understood the importance of the situation.

Porque

I think it's time we get a hot goalkeeping prospect younger than Stegen. Give him thought that his spot is not guaranteed and reason to perform. Similar to what he was to Claudio Bravo before.

Neto wants to leave, Inaki Pena and Tenas are not going to challenge him enough (and lack height and dealing with crosses- especially Tenas). For a modest fee we can surely find an interesting candidate. There was rumours of a Brazilian goalkeeper a few weeks back.

khaled_a_d

I think it's time we get a hot goalkeeping prospect younger than Stegen. Give him thought that his spot is not guaranteed and reason to perform. Similar to what he was to Claudio Bravo before.

Neto wants to leave, Inaki Pena and Tenas are not going to challenge him enough (and lack height and dealing with crosses- especially Tenas). For a modest fee we can surely find an interesting candidate. There was rumours of a Brazilian goalkeeper a few weeks back.

I was thinking the same thing, atm the club should be looking for a great prospect at GK position, someone to take the reigns from MATS at the near future.
No need to "save money" trying to get Pena into back up GK while Neto is sold.
If it isn't done in summer, we should be active in the market, trying to identify the next good prospect for that position

Edit: Who is this Brazilian GK? Ivan Quaresma?

Last edited:

messi2140

6racies Xavi
[MENTION=22241]Porque[/MENTION] [MENTION=11668]khaled_a_d[/MENTION]

First youtube video I get. :lol: :lol:

7RuXLFA.jpg

This ain't it chief

Edit : Btw this is another Brazilian "gem" who is currently playing in the second division of Brazil.

Last edited:

Rory

Bobo would I be right in saying you believe Peps Barca can be recreated? If so it makes a lot of your points make sense. I?d absolutely disagree with it but it would make sense at least

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Perhaps ter Stegen need that little bit of craziness.

But seriously though. I have brought this up before here. We should ask serious questions about de la Fuente's coaching. It's not working. MAtS issue isn't the lack of talent, it's a lack of development and seemingly accountability. MAtS insisted on keeping de la Fuente too when Valverde and Koeman wanted to bring in their own GK Coaches. He seem like a buddy more than a coach. A player's coach or pleaser.

We might need to make a change there first.

Stegen's problems are mostly mental, not technical. Can't teach bravery.

Home of Barca Fans