1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

Messi983

Olaf :lol:

Milan will prefer to sell him outside of Italy,if they ever sell him

Well, Donnarumma will have a final word where he wants to go so if he'll want to join Juve when Buffon retires they'll have to let him go there. Of course they'll have to (over)pay him as will any other club. My guess is they'll get at least 50-60M for him if he ever leaves. But for now I think kid wants to make his career at Milan so no chance for us or any other team to get him in the near future.

khaled_a_d

Olaf :lol:

Well, Donnarumma will have a final word where he wants to go so if he'll want to join Juve when Buffon retires they'll have to let him go there. Of course they'll have to (over)pay him as will any other club. My guess is they'll get at least 50-60M for him if he ever leaves. But for now I think kid wants to make his career at Milan so no chance for us or any other team to get him in the near future.

I don't get why he would prefer Juve over us,he will get more money,fame here. He won't get compared to an all time great all the time like he will in Juve. Career wise it will be no brainer specially since he will keep whatever legacy he will have in Milan rather being the guy who forced his way to a rival

Devils

Donnarumma is a pipe dream on here much like Veratti.

His agent is Raiola. Even if he did want to leave his fee would be astronomical with that fat greedy rat making the negotiations.

I'd say Courtois would be a much more realistic target since he has said he doesn't want to be at Chelsea. De Gea might be possible if United don't make the CL, but if they do I would say the chances of him coming are virtually impossible.

We could also go for someone at a lower profile like Leno, who I'm sure MAtS would love to have here. :lucho:

Either way the ceiling for improvement isn't very high with MAtS horror shows. Ceiling is so low I'd even prefer to see Jasper get a chance.

Last edited:

God Serena

Donnarumma is a pipe dream on here much like Veratti.

His agent is Raiola. Even if he did want to leave his fee would be astronomical with that fat greedy rat making the negotiations.

I'd say Courtois would be a much more realistic target since he has said he doesn't want to be at Chelsea. De Gea might be possible if United don't make the CL, but if they do I would say the chances of him coming are virtually impossible.

We could also go for someone at a lower profile like Leno, who I'm sure MAtS would love to have here. :lucho:

How much did we spend on Gomes and Alcacer? And Arda? And Vidal? And soon, Cancelo?

How much he costs shouldn't be an issue if he's willing to come.

Devils

How much did we spend on Gomes and Alcacer? And Arda? And Vidal? And soon, Cancelo?

How much he costs shouldn't be an issue if he's willing to come.

Yeah we're not going to compensate poor transfers to justify spending massive amounts.

In recent times we've dropped interest in Thiago Silva, Marquinhos, Pogba and Nolito because of their costs even though they were willing to come.

At the time we were after those players we were in desperate need of signing their respective positions as well, much like we need in the GK position now too, but it was ultimately their cost that ended our pursuit of them.

Last edited:

God Serena

Yeah we're not going to compensate poor transfers to justify spending massive amounts.

In recent times we've dropped interest in Thiago Silva, Marquinhos, Pogba and Nolito because of their costs even though they were willing to come.

At the time we were after those players we were in desperate need of signing their respective positions as well, much like we need in the GK position now too, but it was ultimately their cost that ended our pursuit of them.

If we'd have bought just one of those players instead of the large amount of trash we brought in instead the team would be much better.

Take away the numerous more poor transfers the club will certainly make in desperation to refresh the squad and put them into one of these supposedly overpriced players and we'll be much better off.

LeeRomeno

If we'd have bought just one of those players instead of the large amount of trash we brought in instead the team would be much better.

Take away the numerous more poor transfers the club will certainly make in desperation to refresh the squad and put them into one of these supposedly overpriced players and we'll be much better off.

Always good to have a regular Nostradamus on forum

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
i have seen Braavo concede the same type of goal vs Benzema in the first classico

That's not the point... Nobody is blaming him for the goal and everyone knows there wasn't much he could do... The point is that ter Stegen is not a GK that wins you games, and we need one that does...

El Flaco

Ter Stegen's conceded goal from Nicola Sansone vs. Villarreal

[gfy]DecisiveBareFish[/gfy]

[gfy]ThisTanBalloonfish[/gfy]

gasgas

That's not the point... Nobody is blaming him for the goal and everyone knowsI there wasn't much he could do... The point is that ter Stegen is not a GK that wins you games, and we need one that does...
I know

But I wasn't contributing to that particular discussion

Just an observation

Messi983

That's not the point... Nobody is blaming him for the goal and everyone knows there wasn't much he could do... The point is that ter Stegen is not a GK that wins you games, and we need one that does...

Hm, I thought we have apparently the greatest attacking trio in history of football to win us games. They don't seem to do that lately.

FC B

De Gea should be our top priority, if it won't be possible then it should be Curtois. But the problem is our management which I'm sure they still think Stegen is/will be the some sort of a new Neuer and thus they won't pursue any top GK for that matter :facepalm:

kilian

Ter Stegen's conceded goal from Nicola Sansone vs. Villarreal

[gfy]DecisiveBareFish[/gfy]

[gfy]ThisTanBalloonfish[/gfy]

Mascherano totally oblivious about what is happening behind his back, only looking at the ball. Umtiti should start every game when he is fit.

Stegen couldn`t do shit here, it was a perfect shot, sadly for us.

Home of Barca Fans