1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

Potroh

Asenjo made few great saves. Why the fuck is so hard to expect a Barca keeper to do it here and there too.
Fuck him. Needs to be replaced next season.

It is like that since many games.
The GK of the opponent wins the games or points against Barca, because MATS is unable to save anything above the "easy" balls or shots.
MATS belong to the non-Barca level or category, beside the known others.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Go all in for de Gea or Courtois.

Perhaps Pep still want to sign ter Stegen so he can join Bravo back in Manchester again.

God Serena

There's almost no way to save a shot like that without knowing beforehand that he's going to shoot low at the far post, which is only possible if we have some fucking defense. Plenty of world class keepers concede that shot every time it comes to them and back when we were scoring goals from open play many of our own goals came from those exact type of shots.

snowy

Sign this guy
I don't care if he is Italian, Jewish, Australian, Kenyan or Moroccan

Damn, that cat is only 17 y. old! That was some performance :thumbsup:

ps. looks like Juve want to sign him up big time:

Suppose Verratti joins them as well, holly spaguetti :batman:

(goal garbage links are not allowed here, sorry)

Last edited:

slicknick

Sign this guy
I don't care if he is Italian, Jewish, Australian, Kenyan or Moroccan

You and me both....Though as someone mentioned before, I see him prioritize a move to another Serie A club, rather than abroad, somehow (if he ever moves away from Milan at all, that is). So Juve seems much better positioned to snatch him before us

khaled_a_d

You and me both....Though as someone mentioned before, I see him prioritize a move to another Serie A club, rather than abroad, somehow (if he ever moves away from Milan at all, that is). So Juve seems much better positioned to snatch him before us

Milan will prefer to sell him outside of Italy,if they ever sell him

Home of Barca Fans