1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

behindbrowneyes

Damn. Now that everyone bar Gavi is back the next bad news comes.

Good that he follows the doctors advice though. Let's hope he comes back even stronger. Played a massive role for the last title and rightfully got player of the season.

Windhook

2 months of recovery, at least. And Spanish football pauses just for 10 days around Christmas. Inaki will be forced to grow some balls now.

Neeraj

If MATS is out for the season would be very surprised if Barca doesn't get an experienced/veteran keeper on loan in January. But if it's estimated 2 months then maybe not. But if its 2-3 months and there's any delays...well....

David de gea anyone :lol:

Reactions: BJJ

Porque

Inaki will make blunders. He was great this past weekend and decent versus Porto, but I don't trust him long term.

But what an opportunity for him now. If he performs until the end of transfer window then we could stick with him (though an injury to him provides another issue).

Otherwise I guess we could try and tie up someone like Dimitrievski who we had previously been interested in and contracts up this summer.

Reactions: BJJ

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
This is one of the reasons I am pessimistic about his renewal.

Last few years he's had knee and back issues, leading to multiple games missed. He'll turn 32 soon and no most GKs don't play well until their late 30s, there are some exceptions, but most don't do it. It's usually GKs on the more taller side as well.

It's not the highest priority right now of course, but the club need to be aware and keep an eye on upcoming GKs because they might need to replace him sooner than most think.

BJJ

If MATS is out for the season would be very surprised if Barca doesn't get an experienced/veteran keeper on loan in January. But if it's estimated 2 months then maybe not. But if its 2-3 months and there's any delays...well....

David de gea anyone :lol:
I don't trust Pena long term. Would take De Gea over him anyway of the week.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

This is one of the reasons I am pessimistic about his renewal.

Last few years he's had knee and back issues, leading to multiple games missed. He'll turn 32 soon and no most GKs don't play well until their late 30s, there are some exceptions, but most don't do it. It's usually GKs on the more taller side as well.

It's not the highest priority right now of course, but the club need to be aware and keep an eye on upcoming GKs because they might need to replace him sooner than most think.

But pls no donnaruma 🐮

Messi983

It's time to bring back Wahin Makinaciones

16748493741709.jpg

Dn8Eh8SXcAILIjS.jpg

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans